[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bros!!!! I have a killer idea for an app: https://docs.goo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1489031237398.png (7KB, 325x344px) Image search: [Google]
1489031237398.png
7KB, 325x344px
Bros!!!!

I have a killer idea for an app:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t4m9wlyXlZgeeeIEbZZLZQC2z6MKxtYiMdMeC8IdwoM/edit?usp=drivesdk

I have a bit of people interested and want to be on board, but I'm not sure who to hire.

Should it be:
>Me
>Coder
>Coder
>Business guy
>investor

I'm trying to decide who to hire, who to look for. Don't want to hire the first people interested.
>>
>>3217773
You're literally an ideas guy and useless in this scheme. I'm gonna steal it now and make it myself. Thanks!
>t. Coder
>>
>>3217773
what a fag.
>>
>>3217773

My email is [email protected]
>>
>>3217791

My role:

I'm studying to be an RN, and have no practical skills or deep knowledge in coding or business. I came up with this idea from dating girls after a crippling breakup, and figure an app that connects everybody together could be successful.

I'd take on a 'general helper' role. Answering or making phone calls/emails, traveling to meet with anyone, helping assure our goals are being addressed as smooth as they can. Helping tasks that I'd be capable of doing that wouldn't require other dedicated employee doing them.

So, it wouldn't be wise for me to be an accountant, but I could help double check numbers, ectc. That, and helping others with a variety of other tasks t11o keep busy.

A lower wage job, to make it fair. One of the founders of Snapchat was an "Ideas Guy" and indeed he took on responsibilities that he wasn't competent enough for, which caused enough friction within the company to bring about his ousting.
My traits:

Always an urge for improving the efficiency or quality in the workplace or my own shortcomings, down to any specific detail, and would contact whoever need be to improve - same attitude for accomplishing tasks

Usually calm, without an ego or pretensions. Will see the best in people, with desire to connect with anyone's chemistry, along with striving to bring our the best in people.

Willing to be put long hours in, along with getting cross-trained in anything without question, to help others or myself.

Looking at issues multi dimensionally, and putting respect first and foremost in my conversation with whoever I speak to, no matter the circumstance or attitude.
>>
>>3217773

BUMP

cmon bros!
>>
>>3217773
I'll join, I'm also an ideas guy so I wont be doing any coding, business/legal work, sales, or dealing with investors.

I can however do everything else that needs to be done such as traveling, paid by the company, whenever needed to ensure this project runs smoothly.
>>
>>3218114
I need to find an excellent coder

[email protected] if you can get me one, and you'll be compensated accordingly
>>
Ideas guy here. I can bring my 10" schlong skillset onboard with my innovative ability to efficiently give women quality "rebound hours".

I can also take on a practical helper role, I'm studying to be a bartender at a fancy restaurant in hopes of scoring a sugar momma. I can come off as shy at first, using the efficiency of womens judgment to work for me and boost productivity. Using your app, we can meet the urgent need for women to see pictures of men with giant dongs who aren't bloated. Since I live in a basement and do nothing but work out, I can send custom-time stamped images of my weiner to meet increasing demand.

I am willing to put in overtime in addition to any extra training that is necessary, I can usually keep it up for hours at a time and bring out innovative ideas amongst groups for boosts in growth.

Looking at the issue in a practical way, I can deliver unprecedented results if my member is allowed to participate in the development of this company.

Sincerely,
8=======D~,,`,',,'`,,`'~,,,`,,,,`'~,,,,`,'`',,'`,,,~,,`'`,~
>>
>>3217773

Sounds an awful lot like Facebook, pal
>>
>>3217773
just stole your idea, currently working on it. bye fag
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.