[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking thank you /biz. "bnb will go up to 5 or 10, maybe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: JPEG_20170824_140609.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170824_140609.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
Fucking thank you /biz. "bnb will go up to 5 or 10, maybe even 50". I hate you all.
>>
should bottom around 40k
>>
File: opposite-biz.png (347KB, 631x479px) Image search: [Google]
opposite-biz.png
347KB, 631x479px
>>
>>3215148
Oh no, it's a correction. Fucking faggot
>>
File: binancemoon.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
binancemoon.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
lol be patient you adhd fuck
>>
Bnb is actually fucking retarded. Every time it breaks out a little, a bot sells a massive amount. I'm starting to think this will never go up.
>>
>>3215241
but there is not an endless amount of coins
HODL
>>
Assuming the Chinese run site aren't working with every large Chinese whale to fuck with everyone on their Chinese coin.
>>
>>3215241
Binance said they were going to purchase back coins and burn them so it makes sense they are making the price stay low and buy them back early on. Trump is right though, these China sure like to manipulate their currency.
>>
>>3215241
There's a hard wall of 92BTC at 50k sats. The exhcange won't allow it to crash but it won't allow it to go up by alot (yet).

Again, remember that Binance are going to buy 25% of the supply every quarter and destroy it. Thus, if the price is going to be too high, it'll be too expensive to buy back.

The buy back action itself will force the prise of the coin to rise.
>>
>>3215288
if binance stays for a couple of years then it will be a gold mine to HODL
but i am not sure if i want to wait that long so i will sell some
>>
>>3215148
At least you're not me
> buys @ $0.30
> sells at $1.70
>>
>>3215315
forget what I said about the 92BTC wall btw. It got removed instantly lol.
>>
Does anyone know when the first buyout is? I assume they're keeping price down till then and will allow growth for a decent time after that.
>>
>>3215376
Bump

Also is the coin going to be used as fuel for the decentralised exchange?
>>
>>3215546
Nm, found answer here
https://www.reddit.com/r/BNBTrader/comments/6vyioa/bnb_questions/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.