[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slow and steady, now let the games begin. > itt anons not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: waves.png (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
waves.png
8KB, 200x200px
Slow and steady, now let the games begin.

> itt anons not following waves since last year and knowing what goldmine this is in the near future
>>
>>3214417
40 waves locked and loaded

A tsunami is coming
>>
>>3214417
Wespers on waves now?
>>
>>3214507
4000 waves here, get on my level pleb
>>
>>3214947
sheeeeeeeit. dat lending income
I hope you also bought a ton of whooper coins
>>
>>3214981
you dont get shit from leasing so what are you on about

2.5 would get you nothing
>>
>>3214999
>you dont get shit from leasing so what are you on about

Come on, I'm sure you can bait better then that.
>>
600 waves on hand, and another 500 invested in coffee coin pre-sale. Waiting too see what ICO price for coffee coin is before I sell those.
>>
>>3214417
slow and steady whale manipulation lmao

there's this same fucking whale with 200 btc worth of waves(since a month ago, probably has way more now) that's been fucking with the price and stopping it from mooning ever
>>
>>3215143
500 WAVES in CoffeeCoin pre-ico?
Boy that's big
>>
https://www.coindesk.com/russias-central-depository-plans-build-cryptocurrency-wallet/
>>
>>3215271
go hard or go home!
>>
Post burger wallet
>>
>>3215029
Wrong.

you are obviously lying, leasing waves has pathetic returns

Now I bet you will claim you bought 250k waves at 20 satoshis
>>
Sure you get lots of stuff leasing Waves so stop bullshiting. When this whale is done with accumulating the price will be huge. Best coin in crypto, and thing are just getting started for Waves
>>
I fucking missed out on the NEO moon to double down on WAVES. Hoping for the best
>>
>>3216783
Good choice mate, you'll be driving lambos by the end of the year
>>
460 waves hereeee
>>
waves value at the end of the year?
>>
>>3217190
$20
>>
best place to buy waves?
>>
>>3217214
bittrex
>>
Waves will be +100$
>>
wavers will be billion money
>>
All this shilling. A dump must be coming.
>>
>>3217241
Waves has so much going for it yet the price movement is minimal. It is only a matter of time before the price explodes due to the accumulated effects
>>
>>3214947
13K since ICO
>>
>>3217241
Well in all honesty, it has been steadily decreasing for a while now from ~0.002 to ~0.001. So yeah, a dump certainly came.
>>
>>3217929
300k sats when?
>>
>>3218668
How the fuck should I know. I am just gonna hold and not pretend I have a crystal ball.

It was pretty cool to see though that Waves was on the Dutch news a month ago.
>>
they need to upgrade the wallet before anything else, any news regarding this?
>>
>>3218883
Yeah was thinking the same. Quite shameful that they still dont have 2FA
>>
>>3219036
???

what´s the point of having 2fa?
>>
>>3219140
More protection????
>>
>>3219389
you just need your address and its seed
and the seed is big enough to avoid brute force

that password they ask is just for your pc, it´s a local password
>>
>>3219441
Ah ok I've learned smth new then. Still they do have to update the rest of the wallet.
>>
So no news regarding wallet/DEX upgrades?
fucking hell, this is barely alpha level - to make thing worse nobody gives a fuck about the ICO scams launched on the platform.
>>
>>3220398
https://twitter.com/xenohuntero/status/892812639801356292
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.