[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on ChainLink? Brilliant idea and the team is solid.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Thoughts on ChainLink? Brilliant idea and the team is solid.

Looking at the ICO terms, we have 1 billion tokens with a buy-in of 2000 tokens per ETH if you get in during the first 24 hours. At the current ETH price of $328.25, the pre-ICO valuation is sitting at $164 million.

However, given that they have a hard cap of $32 million, and they're distributing only 35% of the tokens during the crowd sale, the valuation is $91 million.

Which is correct? Is this there good profit potential in this? Do you see a 3x+ happening?
>>
I think it will be more than 3x. Gonna drop a couple eth in this.
>>
> good idea
> check
>>>> """"""INITIAL COIN OFFERING"""""""
> check
> fairly low cap
> check
> spacesuit
> check
> moon
> check
>>
1000000000/2000? .000005 of the total supply for 1 eth at 330 right now. Thats a fucking HUGE valuation for this coin. no thanks.
>>
>>3213864
That's what I'm thinking. They've fucken valued themselves in the top 50 on CMC. They don't even have an MVP yet. This is what they say about their lack of a white paper:

"We're currently writing our whitepaper together with top academics in our field.

Because we're writing a foundational technical document together with leading academics in our field, the review process takes longer than other forms of documentation. We do plan to have the whitepaper out before the start of the public crowdsale."

Is this another fucken Bancor?
>>
>>3213858
(((INITIAL COIN OFFERING)))
>>
>>3213905
sure sounds like it. Honestly I feel sorry for who ever is buying this shit. .165 is how much they are offering per token for this shit, if you do the math this is what It should come out to on base ICO levels. fuck that.
>>
lol you guys must be mistaken

chain link is guaranteed path to lambo land
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.