[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I short-sell my own life? I'm pretty sure it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1497204989864.jpg (16KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
1497204989864.jpg
16KB, 378x378px
How do I short-sell my own life? I'm pretty sure it's just going to decrease in value from here, so I'm hoping there is at least a way to profit from it
>>
well you basically have to sell your body and soul for whatever its current USD worth is, and then buy them back later when you're an even bigger loser for less USD. then you'll still be a huge ass loser but you'll have made some money :D
>>
>>3211509
sell you girlfrends
>>
>>3211509
Its called a life insurance policy anon
>>
>>3211616
Don't I have to die to collect the money from that?
>>
File: 1502461733643.png (492KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1502461733643.png
492KB, 810x810px
i love kotori
>>
>>3211691
me too
>>
>>3211509
sell youself now and buy letter cheeper
so the same with you girlfrends (levelage)
>>
Inb4: wagecucking
>>
Why not go to Mexico and sell an organ. Then you take that $20k and plug it into a promising coin such as OMG.

Wait a couple months and you'll have $75k. Then you plug that into bitcoin in December. In January it'll be like $16k.
>>
>>3211965
This is actually good advice. I think I'm just gonna go this route. I heard that you can get decent money for selling a testicle for scientific research.
>>
>>3211627
At least someone will enjoy your failure
>>
>>3211965
and then you close that short position by buying a new kidney. ez money
>>
>>3211691
good thing sluts are allowed in this board
>>
That's the thing about shorting. You cannot own the stock to preform it.
Was going to say it has to have enough value to drop in the first place. But I bet you have the volume to make up for that(笑)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.