[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going to happen to Stox if McGregor wins? >Irishfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: skinner_otto.jpg (35KB, 602x410px) Image search: [Google]
skinner_otto.jpg
35KB, 602x410px
What's going to happen to Stox if McGregor wins?

>Irishfag here. Have a few quid riding on him
>>
Nothing?

Why do you think mayweather and stox go hand in and hand?
He just did a promotion for them which was almost definitely paid for just to gain exposure for the product. The fight really isn't a big deal anymore with the exchange releasing on the 30th there will be plenty people willing to scoop up the dip from people that dump at the fight.

Also its strongly rumoured that stox bought sponsored space on the ring side cushions so that will be even more publicity and advertisement for stox. I'm honestly bullish as fuck on stox right now, looking forward to the future
>>
>>3210782
its back to potato farming for u then son...
>>
>>3210802
Wait till he wins and I cash out on my delcicious 25/1 3rd round knockout bet.
>>
>>3210825
or the boxer actually wins the boxing match...
>>
as a mick

why are you betting on /our guy/ even though he can't box
>>
>>3210799
this
>>
>>3210834
I'm betting on him because in years to come, when I'm but an old man, and my grandchildren are asking me about the best fight in the history of fights, if I put my money on Conor McGregor, I can tell them proudly that I did.

It's more about national pride than financial incentive. I don't even have an online betting account, just paper. Only idiots unironically try to make money by gambling to the bookies
>>
Very light stage 2 chimpouts regardless of the out come

>>3210833
Pretty much this
>>
>>3210833
Can't wait to hear your excuses tomorrow night pls id yourself so I know who to ridicule.
>>
>>3210928
Names Ophir Gertner <-- look it up...
>>
>>3210928
I'd love for the great white hope to win, it would be the best thing to happen since Trumps win, but you have a guy with a 49 and 0 record boxing a guy with a 0 and 0 record.
>>
if we're supposed to do the opposite of what /biz/ says, then i just have one question:

who is gonna win tomorrow?
>>
>>3210991
stox hodlers
>>
>>3210998
I'm a nostoxxer. Looks so damn promising but I just can't bring myself to buy at ATH. Hopefully this shit dips after. I-It'll dip after the fight, r-right guys?
>>
>>3210782
>quid
>quidditch

jeez you fags love harry potter too much
>>
>>3210977
>Hillary clinton has a 99% chance of winning
I bet 1k on Trump on an online betting site

You know where all that credit went?
All on mcgregor baby

If he wins the whole wad is going in Iota

Gold luck senpai
>>
>>3211090
Based anon. Hope it works for you. (and obviously I'm financially invested in this working for you).
Let's make some money, chum!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.