[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets look at the 3 other crypto prediction betting tokens, shall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: spoilerstoxwins.png (248KB, 587x495px) Image search: [Google]
spoilerstoxwins.png
248KB, 587x495px
Lets look at the 3 other crypto prediction betting tokens, shall we /biz/?
Stox
>Only $77m Market cap
>1 month released
>Working product coming in 4 days

Gnosis
>$175m Market cap
>6 month+ since release
>No working product

Augur
>$280 Market cap
>Over 1 year since release
>No working product

Theres only going to be one in the end that's going to win this market, which one do you think its going to be? If those 2 shit coins can gain that high of a marketcap with no releases and nothing but hype what do you think awaits stox once people get a taste of the beta product in 5 days time. Not even mentioning all the publicity and celebrity endorsements that it has had already.

Crypto betting is going to be a huge market, this is the easiest money you will ever experience in your life and if you can't see that you don't deserve to be onboard
>>
File: NoStox.png (185KB, 1426x905px) Image search: [Google]
NoStox.png
185KB, 1426x905px
you have to be total tard not to own some STX
>>
>>3210481
>only in the shadiest exchanges in the history of mankind.
I know you make money by getting early but fuck that.
>>
>>3210481
I used to hat NOSTOX, now I just feel bad for them
>>
>>3210481
I used to hate NOSTOX, now I just feel bad for them
>>
>>3210481
only problem is that this shit isn't on bittrex yet, only thing stopping it from mooning
>>
>>3210563
>etherdelta
>shady
kys
>>
Stox is a pump and dump. "Product" coming soon which is going to dissapoint everyone. I'm selling mines before the product is released because it's going to crash hard.
Source: insider info
>>
>>3210643
I see that more of an opportunity honestly.

Those who wish to deal with liquis bullshit will be rewarded, I mean to be fair their exchange does work but now I'm storing my stox on myetherwallet until bittrex comes
>>
>>3210481

Stox is a scam coin talking about ridiculous bullshit like "Infinite Liquidity through Bancor".

This is their fucking github: https://github.com/stx-technologies

Compare that to Augur:
https://github.com/AugurProject

Real projects take time and real work over marketing and scamming people. The reason their market cap is high is because smart money and institutional investors realize this.
>>
>>3210664
fuck off joey
>>
File: Screenshot_20170825-210021.png (298KB, 1080x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170825-210021.png
298KB, 1080x2220px
Congrats anon. In this sea of autistic faggotry you have made one of the very few good threads. Here's to stox making us some money.
>>
>>3210658
Thanks for that insider info "fart face",
Sorry that you're a no stox.
The company that owns stox owns the website invest.com that domain alone is worth 7mil. The ring side sponsorship cushion at the mayweather fight they paid 5mil for and of course god knows how much they paid for the celebrity endorsements on twitter/instagram. Seems like a lot of money to throw around if their intentions is just to do a runner..
>>
>>3210699
> t. paid shill
Ur mom
>>
>>3210664
You're an idiot. That's the github to the token sale. Learn to read code.

FYI you don't need a github to release programs. The alpha launches in 5 days and that's more than Augur and Gnosis have done in years.
>>
Please give me some bitcoin

BTC: 1BcWLCMeRtt2CGq9kuUui5hC9qiwHSPk1n
>>
>>3210896
Fucking rekt
>>
>>3210896

It's the github linked on their site nodick.

I guess we'll see with the alpha. I'm fully expecting a glorified interactive video
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.