[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bought BTC at £3,482.7 today >it's now at £3,365.5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1364308395935.jpg (12KB, 424x394px) Image search: [Google]
1364308395935.jpg
12KB, 424x394px
>bought BTC at £3,482.7 today
>it's now at £3,365.5

will I ever make a profit
thought this could be one thing I succeeded at in life
>>
Funniest thread I've seen in a while.
>>
>>3208498
just buy more, it's predicted to hit 4800 soon
>>
File: opisafag.png (68KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
opisafag.png
68KB, 618x618px
>>
>>3208498
LOL, I don't understand why you would buy on the top. You must have to much money to spend
>>
File: btc.png (6KB, 451x284px) Image search: [Google]
btc.png
6KB, 451x284px
>>3208514
haha...
>>
>>3208542
>not a 0 fee gdax limit order

Why?
>>
>>3208557
britfag, you have to jump through so many hoops and conversions to get your money from GBP to EUR
>>
Well yes.
It will go up to +5% in the foreseeable future and you'll make gains.
However, by that time you could have made 25% gains too, doing something different.
But stop stressing out.
>>
>>3208563

Coinfloor is alright for Britfags. No EUR conversion needed.

No trading fees either, just deposit/withdraw fees.
>>
>>3208589
looked at coinfloor and on a £100 buy there was a £5 charge, coinbase's was £4

but I didn't realise about the trade fees, that would have been useful when I traded to a desktop wallet

>>3208586
>doing something different
this is literally my first day, not sure where to put my money there's so much conflicting info. Surely for most of these coins you have to buy BTC to buy them anyway?
>>
>>3208498
It's not all over anon. You trade that BTC for a good alt and get more bang for your buck, alt moons and you are golden. Don't be a cuck and wallow in your despair.
>>
>>3208627
thanks mate, that's what I'm looking to do - is BTC good for a long term investment though? I was trying to buy STOX earlier but had trouble with my desktop wallet and now I can't be arsed
>>
>>3208498
People still buy bitcoin? Why the fuck would you do that?
>>
>>3208661
You are a total dipshit.
>>
>>3208498
I suppose you're new here. Just HODL and wait a few years then come back with your happy story.
>>
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
CAN'T WAKE UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
SAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3208498
Don't worry, BTC is going for at least 10-100k before it pops for good. Profit will come in time.
>>
>>3208498
in the long term hopefully what >>3210692
said

but yeah I have the same feeling, I'm trying to get in btc right now but I'm just so fucking scared of a crash, i'll just go all in on ETH and then trade it to btc
>>
>>3208498
>british pounds

fuck off with this who-tier currency
>>
>>3208498

you have to pay the newfag tax, eventually btc will be 10k and you'll be comfy about buying now
>>
>>3208498
Thanks for buying my bags f a m
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.