[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I'm a U.S. citizen, should I just say fuck it and go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1502313038123.jpg (168KB, 846x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502313038123.jpg
168KB, 846x1024px
If I'm a U.S. citizen, should I just say fuck it and go for an ICO or will I get v&?
>>
>>3207771
WHAT, are americans seriously cucked out of ICOs??
>>
>>3207771
Buy monero cause you're going to jail.
>>
Are you this concerned and still don't know how to get an anonymous wallet?
>>
>>3207785
Yes. Land of the free. hahaha

But most of the good ICO's exclude Americans just because of the SEC. One less problem to have for an ICO.
>>
are amerisharts really that cucked?
>>
no one is going to do anything man go for it
>>
File: wallpaper3.png (487KB, 2044x1150px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper3.png
487KB, 2044x1150px
im american citizen and ive been in several icos what does this meme for me?
>>
>>3207803
Damn...I want to laugh because of the increased gains potential this implies, but I probably shouldn't, we eurocucks are probably next.
>>
>>3207813
Depends on the ICO as well. Some require KYC forms for any amount purchased. Others only require KYC if you purchase over X amount.

This is one of the reasons why almost any ICO will probably make you money, since most Americunts can't participate in the actual ICO.
>>
>>3207824

From my very basic understanding, it's the ICO itself that risks getting into trouble from the SEC, not the citizen. I was just curious how many Americans have participated without getting shit on.
>>
>>3207771
>>3207824
youve got it backwards. the SEC wants to prevent ICOs from victimizing people with false promises and essentially running with their money. in other words, you are the victim and the ICO is protected from your litigation because they ban US citizens.
>>
>>3207863

Thank you!
>>
>>3207863
>The only way to prevent some people from losing is to stop everyone from playing
>>
https://www.sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-and-bulletins/ib_coinofferings
>>
>>3207897
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-25/sec-cracks-down-initial-coin-offerings-concludes-tokens-are-subject-securities-laws

The SEC's Report of Investigation found that tokens offered and sold by a "virtual" organization known as "The DAO" were securities and therefore subject to the federal securities laws. The Report confirms that issuers of distributed ledger or blockchain technology-based securities must register offers and sales of such securities unless a valid exemption applies.
/// Those participating in unregistered offerings also may be liable for violations of the securities laws.///
Additionally, securities exchanges providing for trading in these securities must register unless they are exempt. The purpose of the registration provisions of the federal securities laws is to ensure that investors are sold investments that include all the proper disclosures and are subject to regulatory scrutiny for investors' protection.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.