[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's your opinion on this biz? I'm in the white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: [email protected] (5KB, 53x92px) Image search: [Google]
1-qzeirIHbKZk6I153Mah-mA@2x.png
5KB, 53x92px
what's your opinion on this biz? I'm in the white list.

they just released their overview... vitalik is an adviser. seems like a lot potential.

https://blog.kyber.network/kybernetworks-token-sale-terms-overview-de031ce9738e
>>
>>3207153
did you get a confirmation that you are on the list?
>>
>>3207180
I mean, I do.
>>
>>3207180
Are you interested in a spot? How much do you offer?
>>
It's good. I wish the cap was lower, but it will still bring you a solid 5x after the ICO and 10x in the long run.
>>
>>3207208
fuck you kike
>>
>>3207153
Another whitelisted anon here.
Basically Bancor but without jews. I'm going in balls deep. Heil kyber
>>
don't know man
>only 30% of the tokens for the public
>overhyped
>they want so much shit from you just for you to give them money
>>
how do I buy this shit? Somebody please tell me.
>>
File: 1502646003947.jpg (673KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502646003947.jpg
673KB, 1600x1200px
>>3207351
you need to be whitelisted bu it is to late anon
you should search for somebody who will sell you his slack account that is whitelisted
>>
>>3207180
no you dont get a confirmation they'll just verify that you're on the list

https://blog.kyber.network/post-whitelist-announcement-21b9da4f75c3 source
>>
>>3207153
If Omise Go has shown us anything,Vitalik endoresement is a guaranteed moon. It also makes a lot of sense that Kyber would be the second project that gets integrated into Plasma.

So many people are interested that they literally maxed out Slack's channel capacity.

Those three factors alone should tell you that you need to buy as much as you can right fucking now.

Not to mention that Americans can't buy into the ICO so this shit is going to be bought up quick as soon as it hits an exchange.

I'm comfy in the slack whitelist :)
>>
>>3207257
it's 60% of the tokens for the public?? not sure how you cut that in half.. its in the overview.

we're talking a 60 million market cap .. lol
>>
>>3207430
Yeah, I wonder what the cap will be on the first day?

I'm on the telegram whitelist myself.
>>
>>3207257

It's 61.06% for the public m8

https://blog.kyber.network/kybernetworks-token-sale-terms-overview-de031ce9738e

>they want so much shit from you just for you to give them money

The use of KYC verification is a good thing. They're being very professional about how this whole thing is done which differentiates them from the other scam ICOs.
>>
>>3207442
I think he said 30% because half was sold to pre sale investers and venture capitalists at a 15% discount. Only 100k ETH is allocated for the public sale.

>>3207430
Omise's cap was a lot less though. Around 20m-25m.

Still though the gains will be a nice amount.
>>
>>3207394
Wew, is this pic real?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.