[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those Anon that feel that TA is an effective form of price

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

For those Anon that feel that TA is an effective form of price and movement prediction, how does Anon feel about this chart?

Looking at the first two waves, you can see their movement is near exactly the same. This could be due to bots, or some type of spooky golden number, etc. principle I'm not familiar with.

Knowing this, you could look at the time of the first wave, then look at the time of the recovery, then see what the percentage of the recovery is of the total, and apply that percent to the last wave.

When I do this, I get the launch date as shown by the above chart. The launch date is supported by the fact that it occurs at the same time the triangle is closing.

Does Anon this this is a valid form of analysis that could likely produce accurate results or no?

Love,

Lain
>>
Delet this

In all seriousness, I bought at 87 a day or two ago in anticipation of this. Didn't foresee BTC climbing and alts going down today, but no matter. 0.002 is our next stop in a week's time.
>>
Bag Holding PAY...

Fuck my lyf

I'm not Selling because I could be selling at the Low
>>
>>3206050
fuck off with these shit triangles

put the meme lines and shit triangles back up your cunt and fuck off to youtube
>>
>>3206050
This analysis assumes that 79k is the floor, clearly its not
>>
>>3206162
It's poorly drawn. Support is 76800.
>>
trend lines are fucking stupid.

reacting to price momentum is king.
>>
>>3206162
>>3206190

how bout we just say support is somwhere around 77k

support doesn't have to be exact, it's more of an area

and this one is being tested for the second time and was resistance previously, so it's probably pretty strong

if it holds, the chart will play out

bought in last time it dipped
>>
>>3206050
that would be too predictable

breaking down to the 40-50k region then up sounds to be a more likely scenario
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.