[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alts all have better tech than bitcoin, bitcoins network is overloaded,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1503221078585.jpg (538KB, 1663x791px) Image search: [Google]
1503221078585.jpg
538KB, 1663x791px
alts all have better tech than bitcoin, bitcoins network is overloaded, lightning is vaporware, btc is up while alts are down. what am i missing here?
>>
You let FUD get the better of you. BTC is king and always will be.
>>
>>3204807
own both senpai
>>
>what am I missing here

That normies will always pick popular tech over better tech
>>
You're missing a chance to buy cheap alts fag
>>
>>3204807
It's not about having 'a better technology' you moron.

lots of people brings that stupid argument, they still dont get it.
>>
>>3204828
this, all normies getting into crypto will always flock to btc as their base
>>
>>3204807
You've got to remember that the market trades on speculation.
>>
You are missing the tether fraud and trade spoofing on bitfinex that is propping up btc
>>
>>3204807
Alts are pretty much dead at this point.
There is no reason risking by buying and holding some of the altcoins, when you can just buy BTC and hold it for few years and become a millionaire.
>BTC moons
>alts drops
>BTC drops
>alts drops
You just can't win at this point. You will buy some coins for let's say 1btc and when said btc doubles in price, your "investment" will turn into 0.5btc correcting to USD value. Fuck this shit.
>>
Notice how prices go up AND down? Not just trend to a spot and stay right there based on their tech, network and usefulness.

What you're missing is that the price is currently dictated entirely by perception not technological action.

Further, the market is about trading coins and tokens as a commodity, not using them for their intended purposes.

Regardless of tech behind it I'm going to want to sell for more than I bought for, and BTC is simply the oldest.

Gold has no tech at all, and fewer uses than silver, and yet is more valuable. Perception is a funny thing.

When the coins and tokens start being primarily used for their tech, and not simply for trading, that's when the tech will dictate the price.
>>
>>3204945
Only if you go for the shit /biz/ tells you to buy, all my alt coins are doing great.

None get talked about on here though
>>
>>3204817
>AOL and Myspace are king, Google and Facebook will never replace them
>>
>>3205373
>all my alt coins are doing great
For now.
>>
btc is the only real cryptocurrency, everything else is a scam
>>
>>3205393
AOL and Myspace aren't fucking currencies. It's like saying A = B therefore C = D
>>
>>3205411
The idea is to sell them before they do badly, then buy them when they are doing badly.

It's called buy low, sell high (weird idea right)
>>
>>3204945
Just buy and exchange in ETH
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.