[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can't tell if people on here are shilling, trolling,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: killcrab.jpg (102KB, 600x925px) Image search: [Google]
killcrab.jpg
102KB, 600x925px
>tfw can't tell if people on here are shilling, trolling, or completely serious
>keep falling for awful buys and losing money
>anxious as fuck all the time because of crypto
help
>>
>>3204286
That's the point. You're supposed to give us your money; nobody actually wants to help you.

Think for yourself.
>>
>>3204286
do the opposite of what biz tells you to do, this is unironically the truth
>>
>>3204297
This. Fuck all of you.
>>
Ive spent a while here and come to the realization that there is nobody that will actually explain how any of this stuff works. Any time you spend here is surely a waste. Go on reddit you will actually be better off. Yes /biz/ is so shitty that reddit is better. fuck all of you.
>>
>>3204286
if you cant differentiate obvious troll posts like buy espers on yobit and bancor/ripple shilling then go back to r3ddit where you can have your hand held and get patted on the back for existing
>>
>>3204297
This. And it's not just crypto.
I see threads all the time asking for the best ways to make money. I now have a few good ones that I use and make consistent money with but I'd never share them here except for a price.

But then when I say I want to be paid to give away my methods everyone calls me a scammer and people start posting "lel just bough 100k thanks" to me so nobody listens.
>>
>>3204286
fuck off faggot, give me your money you dumb nigger kike.
>>
Actually this shithole contains both very bad and very good advices
learn to filter them
>>
>>3204335
Like sucking 10k dicks for 10 dollars each?
>>
>>3204297
are you telling me that /biztards think they will become rich if some poorfags waste their pocket money to buy some shitcoins?
>>
>>3204297
Sadly, this

Anyone giving you hinta on a coim ia trying to sell you his bags because he thinks it>>3204297
s gonna go down from where he bought
>>
>>3204286
>i keep trusting people I don't even know the names of with my money instead of doing my own research and learning to trade myself and somehow it isn't working for me in a zero sum game!!!
>>
>>3204286
>>3204346
yes.
and just do some research before throwing ur money at shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.