[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

https://blog.kyber.network/kybernet works-token-sale-terms-o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

https://blog.kyber.network/kybernetworks-token-sale-terms-overview-de031ce9738e

>aiming to raise $33,000,000 on ICO
>$120,000,000 initial market cap
>tokens will constantly be burned as part of the platforms day to day operations
>if all 50,000 whitelisted emails supply a valid ID, each person could purchase 2 ETH.
Most likely much more due to people not doing KYC and fake accounts

Fuck I only have 2 ETH spare! I want them riches!!!!
>>
I like it how they are open about the information, yet it's elusive and fragmented throughout the article, and how every sentence there is surgically calculated. They know this shit is important to us yet they make it hard to get.

We are the dinner. Be thankful you can't put in more money.
>>
>>3202810
You are right but I don't blame them.
They are selling their product and they are good at it.
Better than a shitty hasty blog post with typos.
This thing will be a top 10 coin by next year, with or without you anon!
>>
>>3202742
How did you calculate the individual cap?
>>
>>3202742
didn't they say 60 mill market cap?
200k eth, so around there.
>>
>>3202978
Nevermind.

It's

$3300: 5(participants): 330(eth price)
>>
>>3202986
>>3202989
True.
So actually it will be:

66mil/0.05mil= $1320 individual cap.
Converted to ETH it will be $1320*330=4ETH

But, I think that less than half of the 50k participants will pass the KYC so the real individual cap amount will be more than double of what i calculated here :)
>>
>>3203087
I was wrong once again.

It's only 100K for this ICO stage sale.
The other 100kEth has already been sold during a Presale
>>
>>3202986
>>3203087

200,000 ETH, half of that was collected during pre-sale.
So 100,000 ETH will be collected from 50k whitelisted people.
2 ETH pp but most likely more as not all whitelisted people will actually do the KYC
>>
>>3202905
I'm starting to think we are the product.
>>
>>3203132
Of course we are! Their whole idea is based around collecting fees and passing them on to whales.
But this won't do any harm to the token price. For this exchange to work, KNC is needed and that's all that matters.

A proper decentralized exchange is needed for a long time now and this is the best shot at it so far. If it establishes as the new polo, a billion market cap will be undervalued
>>
>>3202742
We're gonna make loads of money, even by investing only 2eth. Kyber is a fucking safe bank, thank god
>>
i'm almost positive they already did a presale for this exact same amount of money. they conveniently fail to mention it in that blog. i'm on the whitelist but the more i look into kyber the less sure i am of it.
>>
>>3203747
Maybe read the article?

>Fund raising
We are raising 200,000 ETH from our token sale. Among the 200,000 ETH amount, about half the amount had already been raised from a private round. Participants in the private round are our strategic partners, well known organizations and reputable venture capitalists in the industries that have committed to help develop the platform
>>
I knew this was too good to be true. 2, or even 4 eth is pennies. Unless this will be guaranteed to go 10x in the first week of being released on an exchange (it won't) it's not worth it. Anyone with half a btc can make this amount on a small trade multiple daily.
>>
File: 1503654301155.jpg (110KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503654301155.jpg
110KB, 497x640px
>>3203798
>Anyone with half a btc can make this amount on a small trade multiple daily.
HELP ME THEN ANON
>>
>>3203830
Well I guess not anyone, the brainlets (~75% of /biz/) can't. This ICO is for you then my son.
>>
>>3203848

Hint us in the right direction.
>>
>>3203798
you can give your whitelist account to me if you don't want to participate :)
>>
>>3203848
teach senpai and post your addres if your teaching works we tip u
>>
>>3203857
just fomo into kyber when it hits the exchange and panic sell at the first shake out

trust me guys, i've been in crypto for 1 month and i've already made $100
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.