[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> whale only slack group > most are OGs 2011 Bitcoiners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: omisego.png (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
omisego.png
3KB, 200x200px
> whale only slack group
> most are OGs 2011 Bitcoiners with 4 digit bitcoins
> can only join group after providing signed message with a wallet min 100 BTC
> everyone accumulating OMG with bots to not pump the price
> MWF comfy AF with 10 BTC of OMG at ico price.
>>
Is this some escapist fantasy you tell to yourself to escape from your miserable life?
>>
i'm thinking about going all in on this and not touching it again until 2018

i missed out on NEO, and this thing looks promising as fuck
>>
>>3200776
only got about 3000 in the market so far, down 1000. Any good bots to use? Or any bots in particular i should be looking for? Heard about gun bot, but should i be looking for lending bots primarily?
>>
>>3200776
When does this shuttle exit the solar system?
>>
>>3200783
>>
>>3200787
Hate to be the one to tell you this kiddo but you missed OMG too
>>
File: 123123213.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
123123213.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>3200832
>>
Op I am all in on omg with 17k omg, how comfy will I be soon?
>>
>>3200832
this, OMG is done, these fake threads are weak attempts to sell bags
>>
>>3200827
>still gambling entire net worth on crypto after getting to six figures

You're a greedy fuck that's going to end up losing everything. Why not only put 100k worth into it, take out the rest to put in an index fund? 100k worth of any coin is enough for a single moon mission to still propel you to retirement status.
>>
What was the ICO price of OMG.

So fucking jelly. I only have 126 OMG. not gonna make it
>>
Why not put your coins into a single wallet and dump it all at once then buy in at the bottom? Then you moon mission when the news comes outm
>>
>>3200827
This is <100btc
>>
>>3200879
I have multiple bittrex accounts. Make swing trading easier to track with only one currency.

Also keep everything under 100BTC because bittrex daily withdrawal limit.
>>
>>3200910

Get me into the slack bizbro.
>>
>>3200783

I loled so hard
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (163KB, 2000x1064px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
163KB, 2000x1064px
>>3200827
>about going all in on this and not
Congrats on your earnings man, little dolphin (420 OMG) with a couple questions here...

Did you just put your entire net worth on OMG?

Do you feel safe saving that amount of money in an exchanger instead of a hardware wallet?
>>
>>3200827

It's a shop. The estimated BTC values do not tie across in the header title and the table.
>>
great LARP, OP. but everyone knows the OMG moon missions are over lol
>>
>>3201050

Double checked again in the account.

Had some btc dusts left.
>>
>>3201031
>Do you feel safe saving that amount of money in an exchanger instead of a hardware wallet?
Seconding this. Why would someone with this much money willingly keep it on the exchange? Why not just keep it on your pc or something?
>>
How how is it going whale senpai?
>>
hacking fucks with their bots, enjoy feeling no sense of accomplishment in life
>>
>>3200776
want to hire a butler?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.