[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to Gamestop >new ultra limited, deluxe My Little Pony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: brony.jpg (130KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
brony.jpg
130KB, 375x500px
>go to Gamestop
>new ultra limited, deluxe My Little Pony figures released today
>stuttering as i ask the qt employee if they have Fluttershy
>"Sure, we keep it behind the counter. You're lucky, this is the only one stocked in our store."
>she rings it up
>"With tax that'll be $712.43. Will that be cash, credit, or crypto?"
>"c-crypto please"
>open up my new payment app
>it crashes
>open it up again
>freezes on screen for 25 full seconds
>"heh, sorry, im using the latest beta release. i'm on the dev team."
>employee fakes a smile, looks at the line of people forming behind me
>feel beads of sweat drip down from armpits
>finally get the app open, almost break their phone scanner trying to get it to properly recognize the QR code
>"Let me type it in manually for you."
>she types in the address
>Gamestop computer stops responding
>locks up the whole system, no other registers are available
>she calls the manager
>>
>"you know what, it's okay, nevermind, I'll come back later, thanks"
>"We won't be able to refund you your Monero, sir. if you leave now you'll just lose your money."
>manager explains to her that the address is case sensitive, tries typing it in himself
>line is now literally extending out of the store
>starts attracting people from the mall who think there's some kind of special event going on
>chest pains start acting up
>"Can I have your email please?"
>give it to her reluctantly
>"If you want me to hear you you'll have to speak up."
>that familiar cold tone of voice from women
>clear my throat
>"i said it's [email protected]"
>look immediately behind me
>a little kid is staring at me, annoyed, spinning a fidget spinner
>i wonder what XRP is doing right now
>my feet hurt
>"I don't know, it's not working, can we try another payment method?"
>"i-i don't have another one"
>"Step aside for the other customers please."
>0 XMR in wallet because employee tried sending to the wrong address multiple times
>Someone else walks up and instantly buys the Fluttershy with a Visa

is this the future of crypto?
>>
>>3198228
This is the future you wanted.

This is the only timeline.
>>
>that will be 3640 sat
>phone vibrates
>address (shop) requests a payment of 3640 via NFC
>hit ok
>no fees since people load up accounts with crypto instead of paying each transaction seperatly
>>
>>3198228
The future of crypto means having several currencies for several applications. $GAY will buy you ponies and iPhones, $OIL will pay your electricity bills and car maintenance, $NGR will pay for manual labor to keep your futuristic farm growing delicious crops which you can exchange for $FOOD.

Why would any one coin rule them all?
The problem with the One-Dollar-Good-Everywhere is that selling my virginity for $1mil and working for 20 years to acquire $1mil are two different valuable services, but the holder has been incentivized to produce differently. True, we'll all be using $BTC to buy our $NGRs and $GAYs, but each market will remain comparable and accountable to each other, producing a stable value for items listed in the markeet spectrum.
Basically, your pony is fucking overpriced bullshit and a real working economy would pay you to stuff as many as you can up your boipucci
>>
File: 1501534531346.webm (503KB, 272x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501534531346.webm
503KB, 272x480px
This thread is going places.
>>
>>3198274
>tfw the only timeline that hasn't been obliterated by MAD is a crypto-currency induced nightmare
>>
>>3198315
What a fucking retarded idea. You must be the one dumb enough to buy POT for weed. You have absolutely no clue how economies work and should kill yourself. You are attempting to inflate the value of an asset by claiming it should be decoupled from another, adding more convolution and compounding a problem BTC was created to solve.

Get some $ROPE and end your life.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.