[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm scared of which coin is the safer hold right now, bros.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: bcttttt.jpg (127KB, 1920x960px)
bcttttt.jpg
127KB, 1920x960px
I'm scared of which coin is the safer hold right now, bros. Someone help me out here cause I'm freaking out.

I have 21 BCC and 4 BTC. Should I swap all of them over to the other side or what? I just don't know which will come out on top and it makes me nervous as hell.
>>
>>3191960
BTC, obviously. BCC was just a ploy by the chink miners to gain a monopoly on bitcoin. dont let them win.
>>
get out of this shit show and hold ETH.
>>
>>3191993
the thing is BCC is the better coin. I know LNW is gonna fuck everything up and make people pay a sub fee just to use the bankers chain to send transactions.

That being said, even if BCC is better I really only care about making profits. So which is better in that regard?
>>
File: Capture.png (45KB, 2380x304px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
45KB, 2380x304px
>>3192006
you bought miner propaganda. there is no subscription fee, idiot
>>
>>3192006
Bankers in bitcoin means we're all on the moon, if we keep strong hands and don't let them shake us out.
>>
BCC will get another leg up very soon. Definitly keep some in BCC. NEO and BCC have started following each other's jumps and dips the same way BTC and ETH do.

NEO (ETH) is mooning now. Expect OMG (alts) to go off next and then another round for BCC. Anyone who can't see the obvious patterns developing here needs to stay cucked.

-CryptoLain
>>
File: 1501161464823.png (195KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501161464823.png
195KB, 640x360px
>>3191999
This
>>
>>3192006
>the thing is BCC is the better coin
no
> know LNW is gonna fuck everything up and make people pay a sub fee just to use the bankers chain to send transactions.
wrong
>>
>>3192006
BCC has a block size of 8MB. 8 FUCKING MEGABYTES! No one needs that shit. the only reason they raised it is so they can get more coin out of each block and create a monopoly. Then they dump it.
>>
We won't know what the future holds until the next leg of BCCs moon mission within the next week
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.