[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in cryptoeconomics class at uni >guys talking about ICOs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: JD.png (696KB, 597x602px) Image search: [Google]
JD.png
696KB, 597x602px
>in cryptoeconomics class at uni
>guys talking about ICOs behind me
>professor overhears them and starts talking about how he bought into the Bancor ICO and why it was "the smartest thing to do with one's ETH at the time"
I don't even know why I show up here sometimes
>>
>>3191454
>That weird spazzy kid that was always talking about DGB then stopped showing up to class
Hope he didnt kill himself
>>
>>3191454
>be me
>very shy khhlv, manlet
>in cryptoeconomics class
>stomach rumbling because I ate bad food late last night while browsing /biz/ and posting muh blockfolio, no time to shit this morning
>hottest girl in the class sits right next to me, try to distract myself by thinking about her instead
>can't hold off stomach cramps, about to leave the room due to incoming explosive diarrhea
>can't stand up and leave because I have a boner now from thinking about an anime version of the hot girl next to me
>suddenly get called on by the Jewish professor to read my research paper aloud to the entire class
>heart pounding and hands shaking, I stand up with my paper, still have boner
>class giggles at my visible but pathetic manlet bulge
>I begin to read my paper, voice shaking and cracking
>"My paper is titled "W-why the S-signatum Marketplace will Change C-c-cryptocurrency Forever"
>entire class explodes with laughter inclduing the professor and TA
>my professor is crowetic, the teacher's assistant is doctor pajeet
>simultaneously shit my pants and prematurely ejaculate from the intense shame
>burst into SIGtreats
>>
File: 1472193594219.jpg (15KB, 388x341px) Image search: [Google]
1472193594219.jpg
15KB, 388x341px
>>3191773
>>
>>3191454
bancor, lel

OP, who would you trust?
A faggot jewish professor classing about an extremely new topic that he knows shit about.
or
A bunch of anons with shit advices combined with common sense wisdom and proof of successful and disastrous folios?
>>
>>3191484
>That weird spazzy kid that was always talking about how OMG is a shitcoin then stopped showing up to class
Hope he didnt kill himself
>>
>>3191454
>cryptoeconomics class
Classic amerifat wasting money on shit course.
Current Crypto is pure unregulated stox.
These crazed kiddies developers can write what the fuck they want in their whitepapers, it amounts to nothing.
No project is being actually built, no community or economy is enforcing this crap besides the all too knwon BTC.

Crypto is pump&dump.
Here, I've spared you hours and debts for those fucking classes.
>>
>>3191454
I hold a PhD in cryptoeconomics and after extensive research I've put all my life savings into Fedoracoin. I disagree with your professor.
>>
>>3191454
conspiracy economist here.

get out of school!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.