[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You pretty much have to be a Down syndrome idiot to not be in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0835.gif (988KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0835.gif
988KB, 250x250px
You pretty much have to be a Down syndrome idiot to not be in crypto right now right? The returns are staggering.
>>
The POTENTIAL for great returns are staggering but the market could just as easily crash into dirt one night while you're asleep or an exchange or wallet you are using could be hacked or crypto could be outlawed by politicians who are under pressure from the jew bankers who have them in their pockets.

Most people cannot handle the extreme risk which, make no mistake, pervades this entire market like a cloud of doom that could burst any second into a raging shitstorm.
>>
Its a high risk investment in case you didnt notice.
Hyping a technology for its - potential use - and then betting on coins that - might - be adopted.

Riding the hype can be very profitable, which is why I do it.
But avoiding crypto is a very logical thing to do.
>>
>>3190241
All I've noticed is the total market cap consistently going up for the past 6 years.
>>
File: 1501328509012.jpg (2MB, 2864x3448px) Image search: [Google]
1501328509012.jpg
2MB, 2864x3448px
>>3190082

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

They might aswell rename this fucking board to /crypto/
>>
>>3190198
kek.
>crypto outlawed

who the fuck is gonna police it?
>>
>>3190241
you sound like the kind of dumb bitch who uses crest whitening strips to bleach her asshole and is afraid to cross the street.
>>
>>3190335
The Jews must be shitting their pants right now.
>>
>>3190350
take your kike pants shitting fetish back to /b/, faggot.
>>
Crypto is at its peak right now, everyone and their dog has jumped on the train

I hate myself for selling my BTC when it was at $1000USD, but I don't think its the right time to get back in now

Maybe if ETH falls below $300USD...
>>
>>3190336
no u
>>
>>3190390
roastie confirmed
>>
>>3190335
All the exchanges are actual fucking businesses operating under law. Sure, you could move to darkweb but enjoy all that normie money pulling out crashing the market.
>>
>>3190198
>crash into dirt
Practically impossible
>could be hacked
Impossible if you're not a complete retard
>could be outlawed
Impossible unless there was a world government
>>
>>3190386
>everyone and their dog

Yeah, you're an idiot if you think crypto is big. A vast majority have no fucking idea what BTC is and a majority of people who do know are too afraid of it tumbling down to invest in it.
>>
>>3190423
yeah fat chance. over 4000 exchanges to choose from. a few closing down still wont do fuck all. Dark web? more like localbitcoins or similar direct trading markets
>>
>>3190477
>impossible unless there was a world government
We're in a de facto world government, Anon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.