[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say a coin is worth 100 sats. What's stopping someone from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 134468972438.jpg (87KB, 554x316px) Image search: [Google]
134468972438.jpg
87KB, 554x316px
Say a coin is worth 100 sats. What's stopping someone from to buying only 1 piece of said coin at 250 sats then immediately sell his bag of 100 coins once the price increases?
>>
>Say a coin is worth 100 sats
its still worth 100 sats
>>
So what you're saying is
> when the coin is 100 sats
> wait till it hits 250 sats
> buy it at 250 sats
> hodl until it goes over 250 sats
:??????????????
Nothing.
>>
>>3189629
You can and on a small exchange it might even lift the price temporarily, but you're fighting sell orders that won't be phased by one tiny troll buy.
>>
>>3189643
No I meant you have like 100 coins and you buy one coin x2 the market price thus increasing the price of the coin then immediately unload your bags on people who only buy by last price
>>
>>3189659
The hype generated by that price increase needs to attract buyers to eat the sell walls
>>
>>3189660
people are still going to sell/buy at 100 and will just ignore your order
>>
>>3189669
how about low volume coins?
>>
>>3189660
Even if they choose last price the exchange will give them the best price offer anyway. All that is going to happen is your sell will sit in the queue with all the other up to 2x last price offers. Try it if you want, most exchanges won't let you buy that way, but some you can.

What you are really trying to do is pump and dump, there are groups for if you want to get involved, but really you're setting yourself up to get scammed.

Crypto is already a marvelous scam, have a bit of patience anon and don't play yourself out of the game this early on.
>>
>>3189660
You're not going to increase the price by buying a single coin. Do you know what an order book is?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.