[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have to be a fucking retard to not be in crypto right now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rich.jpg (26KB, 270x450px) Image search: [Google]
rich.jpg
26KB, 270x450px
You have to be a fucking retard to not be in crypto right now right? I mean holy shit, you'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to not make money in this. Oldschool traders would be shitting their pants at the gains. They would be convulsing on the floor spewing poo out of their mouths and anus.

Any random fucktardcoin can have a value increase comparative to what maybe 1% of stocks do, and it takes stocks like 10 years to do it. This is the land of milk and honey faggots. Go get some lambos now because this shit will be buttfucked by SEC soon enough.
>>
The SEC can't do shit when decentralized exchanges come about.
>>
>>3188102
im consistently engaged in failtrades and lose 500$ on average per day
>>
File: 1496151821745.png (593KB, 980x623px) Image search: [Google]
1496151821745.png
593KB, 980x623px
>>3188102

Yes, we are sitting on a gold mine of rumor, hoax and speculation.
And the more the normie money comes in, the richer we get.
You have three ways to become a millionaire in this:

1 - buy the best techs and hold for a year or more: btc, eth, bcc, iota, ark, neo.
2 - buy the dip everywhere and sell
3 - grab a shitcoin in the fleamarket, put $100 in it and shill as hard as you can, then sell it when you've made $10k
>>
>>3188186
Number 2 has been working for me. Consistent gains of around 3% daily. That is fucking massive if I can keep it up for a year.
>>
>>3188129
Shill me some legit decentralized exchanges pls
>>
>>3188102
>Oldschool traders would be shitting their pants at the gains
They wouldn't, because trading volume is too low.
Find me a coin, except for bitcoin where trading few million $ won't crash the price.
>>
>>3189634
Oh shit I have so much money I can't buy indiscriminate amounts of shitcoin du jure. Sounds like a nice problem
>>
>>3188463
You won't compound that easily buddy, volume is too low on shitcoins
>>
>>3188489
etherdelta
0x
kyber
banc
>>
>>3188489
Radar Relay.
>>
>>3189634
Ether, ripple, litecoin BCH all have a monthly volume of 5 billion or more. That means 7 million / hour. Thats enough to move millions.
>>
>>3189720
True enough but I'm already careful not to go too big on anything. Just look at the orders and make sure your buy/sell is small enough to blend in. Not that complicated.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.