[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm new to /biz/ and cryptocurrencys. Can you guys help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1478545110263.jpg (52KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478545110263.jpg
52KB, 700x500px
I'm new to /biz/ and cryptocurrencys.

Can you guys help me out? What wallet to use, what exchanger to use ect?
>>
Please?
>>
K Guess I'll be poor then
>>
quit being a fucking retard holy shit
were not going to fucking spoon feed you its not very hard at all
just fucking figure it out on your own you braindead fucking leech
>>
File: 1502398984020.jpg (31KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1502398984020.jpg
31KB, 420x420px
You can use any wallet that you've researched. Verify that it's safe and not a shady website. Preferably download the official wallet from the developer's website.

Bittrex exchange.

Use 2fa via authy app, not your phone number.
>>
>>3188187
Thank you.

I appreciate the help
>>
>>3188023
use coinbase/GDax (Gdax is the more advanced coinbase exchange where you can set buy/sell prices)

use blockchain.info wallet, also look into printing an encrypted paper wallet from bitaddress.org

buy and hold your bitcoins. realize that 99.99% of people and information you read on /biz/ is basically misinformation to get you to buy bags from people (bags are worthless shitcoins that have "mooned" and then crashed)

if a thread on /biz/ has 100+ replies, then read the thread and sift through the bullshit to figure out what is going on.

good luck anon.
>>
>>3188187
what is wrong with phone number? thats what I've been using.
>>
>>3188023

There are two rules

1. Buy when you see a price going up

2. Sell when you see the price going down

Happy Trading!
>>
>>3188220
Hackers call up and trick your cell phone company to porting your number.

Voila they now have your last line of defense in case your username and password is hacked

Authy is better than Google Auth because you can back up your codes in case your phone is lost.
>>
>>3188224
kek

Its really funny that "buy low, sell high" is the golden rule for crypto but soo many do the opposite.
>>
>>3188207
Great info thank you.
>>
>>3188243
can I switch 2fa from my phone number to authy retroactively? also where do I get this app? whats it called?
>>
>>3188023
Don't start bro, its worse than any drugs. You won't be able to sleep, checking your poorfolio every 15 min to see how the shitcoins are going.

Go back man, pol, r9k, b, anything is better than this.
>>
>>3188287
should be able to, some places make you use phone first. Then you have to go back in and delete the phone method and choose 2fa

https://authy.com/blog/authy-vs-google-authenticator/
>>
File: greadtbitpamdiscord.png (62KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
greadtbitpamdiscord.png
62KB, 800x400px
>>3188023
The bitpam discord is great for new people you can ask any questions, joined a while ago and it's awesome for CryptoCurrency discussions

discord.gg/VpPrGmF
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.