[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /Biz/ness men here looking into investment property? Currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: den-haag.jpg (305KB, 800x422px) Image search: [Google]
den-haag.jpg
305KB, 800x422px
Any /Biz/ness men here looking into investment property?

Currently saving in crypto with the goal of reaching 200K in a 2-3 years. Putting in maybe 20-40K per year.

Thinking of buying an apartment in Den Haag in the Netherlands, I hold a Euro Citizenship so purchasing wont be difficult. Very affordable property market and lots of Expats due to embassies and consulates in the city. Average rental yield around 7%. Low mortgage rates in Netherlands also.

Thinking once i hit 100-150, start talking to banks about mortgages. 150,000e for an apartment, monthly rent ~1000e. Could be payed off in 20 Years just from some randoms rent, not including the 50,000e Deposit i'd be putting down.

If we're honest going all in on crypto is risky as fuck so i'm looking to diversify the second i can afford too, anyone else thinking similar?
>>
Are you stupid? Crypto is the future retard. Don't you know real estate crashed like 10 years ago?
>>
>>3187847

are you unaware of Rule 1 Of investing?
D I V E R S I F Y

Cashing out a quarter of crypto gains to purchase an asset that produces a passive income almost indefinitely sounds like a pretty decent way to minimise risk. Western Housing markets are fucked compared to european ones, they've been buying and selling houses for hundreds of years, they have a stable system compared to the greed hungry jews running usa
>>
Anyone's guess here is as good as yours OP.

I have a feeling crypto will crash. Like the stock market. But it won't be so bad
>>
>>3187891
Are you unaware of rule 2 of investing?

If people pull out of cryptos, they will stop rising.
>>
>>3187731
Its not a bad plan, but the returns aren't that good - a 150k flat with 1k/m rent will take ~12.5 yrs to make back the money (providing you don't sell). If you're planning for old age - it might be worth it. I'd say ff that 150k E is 50% of your crypto portfolio - fuck it, cash out and keep 50% in the game.
>>
>>3187929

You're not taking into consideration the value of the Apartment. Passive income + 150,000e that would probably not fluctuate much in price. Planning to retire in the Netherlands when i can afford too, Don't want to live a flashy lifestyle, just not have to work and can focus on my own experiences in life. A small passive income + 150,000 addition to my net worth doesn't seem like too bad a deal.
>>
>>3187912

Yeh exactly, you honestly think people will be holding on to their coins until their death bed? If you never take your profits then you never make any. Investing without an exit strategy is fucking retarded. Cashing out 25% of a portfolio isn't gonna crash the markets also dumbass
>>
>Any /Biz/ness men here looking into investment property?

No, not really
>>
>>3187977
That's true. I'm in Toronto, Canada and prices for houses and condominiums (private apartments) have long separated from fundamentals. Here a 300k 1bd condo can charge a rent of $1500/m, so by that comparison you are away from the bubble territory. If you want to play safe, I say go for it.
>>
>>3188058

That's fucked, I currently live in Australia and buying a house here is fucked, even in my shitty industrial town it's starting to cost 1mil+ for houses in the suburbs. 1mil to live around meth addicts and the stupidest old cunts in the world.
>>
>>3187731
cut your gains in half after taxes nigga.
>>
>>3187847
I really hope you're not being serious, otherwise you're literally a walking talking laughable meme.

Do you really think crypto, like BTC and "muh ether" and DGB are the future? They are wild speculations fueled by greed, they are not real.

>fiat is not real

It is real because it is insured and protected by financial institutions. If someone steals your OMG coins, guess what? You're fucked.

Real estate is literally how fortunes and mini-family empires are made.
>>
>>3188118

Taxes??? wtf nigga we're in crypto, unless im cashing out like 100K at a time im not reporting that shit. Even if i did on my wage, taking out 50,000, i'd probably only have to pay $2500
>>
>>3188114
Imo its a combination of cheap credit + foreign money increasing marginal costs + dumb cunts overpaying / leveraging their existing property for a mortgage on another one. For the past six months prices have flatlined in Toronto, and a few guys at work I know are scared shitless. They've signed themselves over to the bank for 30 years and might be deep underwater in case Canadian real estate goes through a similar downturn like the US in 2008. The average salary is here is around 60k for a family and can't support the valuations, when it comes crashing down theres gonna be a lot of pain and opportunity.
>>
>>3188201

Yeh same here in Australia, i'm about an hour south from Sydney and China pretty much bought the entire Sydney real estate market and now dumb bogan cunts are signing themselves over as bank slaves just to live. I try to explain to my friends that mortgages are a scam and you're dependant on the bank once you owe them $800,000+. Too many people are uneducated about how mortgages work, once the China money slows down Australia will be in crisis. Fairly sure laws are getting stricter for Chinese businessman trying to get money overseas too.
>>
>>3188150
There's no need to hold fiat if fiat becomes useless in the future.
>>
>>3188324

Holding something that generates wealth will always be the smart money. Buy a house, doesn't matter what becomes the norm, cyrpto or FIAT someone still gonna be paying you rent somehow.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.