[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bought this when it was worth nothing >forget about it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 29aqsmu.png (84KB, 291x319px) Image search: [Google]
29aqsmu.png
84KB, 291x319px
>bought this when it was worth nothing
>forget about it for 3 years
>check when its worth $7
>oh fuck made like $10,000
>recover old wallet
>cant get full amount
>find out the creator reduced the wallets of everyone by 79%
>lose all but $4000
Fuck this coin so hard
>>
>>3186279
Never heard of this coin before. How much did you originally invest, a few bucks?
>>
>>3186395
Probably like $50 max. A friend told me it was gonna go big but Ethereum killed it according to him
>>
>>3186279
The creator scalped everyones coins?
>>
>>3186279
>$4000
>On $50
>Mad

C'mon.
>>
>>3186426
Yep I guess as a last ditch effort to revive it he reduced the total money supply and wallet holdings by 79% his logic being everyone's market value would remain the same.

>>3186428
Yea but its still not
>$10,000
>>
>>3186279
dont feel bad - was mining blackcoin or darkcoin whatever the fuck it was called back in the day, but was trading it for Dogecoin (LOL) on Mintpal. Forgot about crypto came back 4 years later, and blackcoin became fucking DASH. Go to mintpal - it was bought and all the funds were stolen by a scam artist, check my darkcoin wallet, have roughly 35 measly coins (11k USD worth todays prices)

Atleast I made 11k but I'm thinking about the 3,500 darkcoins that I most likely lost on that fucking exchange
>>
>>3186279
I had $50 million of Bitcoin in today's value that I will never see again if that makes you feel better. Wish I was lying. 2009.
>>
>>3187761
I'm sorry man. I can't imagine the pain
>>
>>3187761
Ouch. What happened?
>>
>>3187761
Holy fuck lol.

Did you have a Bitcoin Core wallet that you forgot the password to?

I don't know how I would be able to live with that. I would probably spend all my waking hours trying to crack it.
>>
>>3187761
The ultimate steel-hand hodl
>>
>>3187761
Good ol' Bitcoin days I have $0 of that 09-10 Bitcoin money if that makes you feel better use to mine on my old ass computer lol
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.