[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up /biz/ it's your local newfag. So recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8110.jpg (88KB, 750x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8110.jpg
88KB, 750x376px
What's up /biz/ it's your local newfag.
So recently I've been seeing all the buzz about crypto and shit. I want in, I see it as the future. As of now I'm just taking notes and watching out for the market without going in yet, I plan on doing more research first. Do any of of you guys have any tips for someone new who's just starting out? What mistake did you make? What should I look out for? Anything with huge potential? I look forward to having a discussion
>>
First create a file on your PC and name it P_Woja

Then you need to hit up google and score some pink wojac JPEGS

Then put at least 60% of your savings ( preferably more ) split into coins like DGB, Bitbean, Ripple. You get the idea..

Then you hit up google again and learn tricks to gain those 'ironclad' hands.

Oh yeah and, hit up google one more time and learn how to make some sick triangles on your graphs.

What you do with these tools is up to you.

GL anon
>>
>>3184492
Don't ask ANYONE what to buy. All you will here is tokens and coins they hold and trying to pump.

My tip is hard work but invaluable in the long r un:
Learn a lot about blockchain technology and the basics of IT and coding.
Then you can spot good projects early and yourself and won't be another average /biz/nessman who buys the bags of someone who knows what they are doing.

Also be aware that this whole market can collapse to 0 any day. It is not even unlikely. This bubble will pop, the only question is when. Only invest money you don't care to lose.

Good luck!
>>
>>3184580
>Top post
Have a up boat
>>
>>3184601
Appreciate the advice!
>>
>>3184580
>70 cp doge

what did he mean?
>>
>>3184492
>>3185031
new as well and also going in cautiously, here's what's worked for me and then I'll get into what hasn't:

>Moved into ltc and some monero a week ago, when I read what the Tether jews were doing. I was already on the fence and that was all the push I needed.

doubled down on monero right before the moon.

IMO gauging sentiment is more important than charting but there is some truth to TA, because so many traders use it so it is helpful in the rght context IMO. The pairings I use are Bolinger Bands w/ Chaikin Moneyflow (or Twiggs is your charter has that) and MACD w. Stochastic RSI. Fibonacci retracements, orderbook and buy/sell walls on Bittex (lots of spoofing and wash trading ,fake bids and sales so bear that in mind.) Volume and pricing relationship.

I've made some good moves like MCO (bought at $5.50 after first pump on a tip from /biz/, sold ATH before Binance listing) and BNB but also rode OMG and BTM from ATH to ATL. (Bought back into OMG today).

Saw both Ripple moon before it hapened and the end of the dip (now) plotting Bollinger/Chaikin and reading NEWS, but didn't buy. Sometimes you need to go for it, anon.

Here are the pitfalls for me so far:
>speculative buying without sellpoint/exit strategy
>not going for it with BCH sub 300, ETH sub 200, ANS @$7.

The biggest decision you can make is what you think BTC will do. I see it correcting in the shortterm, with rise in altcoins, but BTC could shoot through 5k at any time. Sentiment full of uncertainty now. Longterm there might be a flippening or maybe it will always be king.

Segwit hitting at 7:30 PM Pacific, what effect will this have? Sky high fees, could hurt demand. Why can't they just raise the block limit? it's outdated now. Why is BCH barred from discussion on every big board, and they're all run by one guy? This makes BTC team look like greedy jews to me, and if you look at their team you'll see jew names and (((pseudonymns))). while Satoshis team and BitcoinABC are on BCH
>>
>>3185437
Anther thing you can do is time your trades around times that are always high volume like 7 Paccific (chinese wake up), 9 Pacific(US reaction)
>>
>>3185532
7 chinese time I mean so that's 4 PM Pacific 30 minutes ago

9 AM US reaction to overnight movement
>>
File: wakemeup.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>3185532
But the chink are ALWAYS waking up!
>>
File: tyronelaugh.png (126KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
tyronelaugh.png
126KB, 500x562px
>>3184580
>>
File: 1503502656793.png (161KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503502656793.png
161KB, 200x300px
>>3184580
>>
Start with a free $10-$25 stake in this new ICO
Free and can buy more if keen

/bounty.authorship.
com/ref/Q8180069
>>
File: Squidward.jpg (45KB, 960x730px) Image search: [Google]
Squidward.jpg
45KB, 960x730px
$AN is the coin to go for
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.