[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need help bros, how do I buy bitcoins from europe, what exchange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

need help bros, how do I buy bitcoins from europe, what exchange I use, do I just give them my bitcoin address and pay money to their account? pls help a newbie
>>
coinbase or kraken
>>
>>3181074
Kraken.com
You buy it on the exchange and withdraw it to your address.
>>
Bitstamp. Verify your account using your passport, send some money over and buy bitcoin with it. Then you can just send it to any wallet or exchange.
>>
>>3181074
use coinbase, buy BTC and transfer to bittrex if you want to trade. coinbase is only the place to buy
>>
>>3181074
kraken, free sepa from EU, buy then send to your desired wallet...
>>
kraken, im in the uk and have to convert my GBP to euro, so its easier for you, forget Coinbase, they have ridicilous fees and just generall cunts, i opened up a kraken account and got it fully verified in 3 days.

you need to do a sepa transfer from your bank to their bank, then with your euros you buy the bitcoin on the same site, easy peasy, after you buy send it do another wallet, never keep your coins on exchanges.
>>
why do you fuckers always say "europe" and not the specific country you're in? I might know some ways to get btc but it depends where you are. Europe is not like the US (yet)
>>
>>3181152
because they all use the same currency, unless you live in norway or poland etc.

and countries that uses the euro all do sepa transfers which you need to use to transfer to the exchanges
>>
>>3181074
Holy shit. If you are too fucking retarded to find this out by yourself keep your hands from crypto.
>>
>>3181152
SEPA kinda is so if anon is within such a cunt he's in like sin
>>
File: 1500799971008.jpg (236KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1500799971008.jpg
236KB, 580x563px
>>3181264
shhhh, gainz have to come from somewhere, why not OP
>>
OP the fag here, thank you all guys for quick help, I will try with kraken.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.