[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moon(coin) is rising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: MoonCoin.jpg (1MB, 3240x3240px) Image search: [Google]
MoonCoin.jpg
1MB, 3240x3240px
Dev just wrote on the mooncoin forums: "i'd like to announce that we will be the first Cryptocurrency to utilize the BalloonHash password hashing algorithm" and "Additionally; the new release will benefit from the Litecoin 13.3 codebase (with segwit), extensions for the Moonlite/Moonword platform; as well as a much needed retarget algorithm (with self-lowering difficulty after timeout)."

Mooncoin at 1 satoshi was bought in minutes on bleutrade exchange after the release statement.

See ya in the lambo moonland!
>>
File: JustMOON.jpg (102KB, 1181x519px) Image search: [Google]
JustMOON.jpg
102KB, 1181x519px
>>3177706
We're not buying your bags.
>>
>>3177721
hahahaahahhaah hhahahahahah hahaha! fuck moon baggies must be furious
>>
The same people said for html5. They didn't want to buy it at 1. So now they are buying at 3.

Your loss. ;)
>>
>>3177721
Its just 44 BTC to double its price!
>>
Html5 was on 52 BTC at 2, two weeks ago. Now look how it is going.

If you would buy at 1, at 10 you would have 10x the profits. Now you can buy at 2 for 5x the profits. The longer you will wait, less you will earn. Its your choice hehehehehehe
>>
>>3177761
You actually need people to buy it for that to happen.
>>
File: Mooncoinrising.jpg (44KB, 1044x284px) Image search: [Google]
Mooncoinrising.jpg
44KB, 1044x284px
It is already happening. Don't you worry :)
>>
>>3177734
I was there for the first pump (and inevitable dump). It pumped to like 6 or sat before a whale dumped on everyone and crashed the price to 1. Luckily I got out at 3 sat and profited quite a bit, but I hated that I almost got cucked by a whale. Anons beware, this idiot bagholder stands to regain pennies for his stupidity, the whales will however eat you alive.
>>
>>3177777

You profited and you are complaining? hahah
>>
File: JustMOON.jpg (145KB, 1185x760px) Image search: [Google]
JustMOON.jpg
145KB, 1185x760px
>>3177777
Numbers don't lie. Plus we're back down now.
>>
>>3177817

The momentum is only starting. Like I said. Html5 was in the same condition not long ago. Where is the wall of 52 BTC sells at 2 now? I dont see it.

If you dont buy at 1/2, you will buy at 5+. I don't care. Your money. :)
>>
>>3177842
>This is what he actually believes

Enjoy your bags.
>>
File: wall.jpg (184KB, 1024x775px) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
184KB, 1024x775px
Barry the non existant dev
>>
>>3177706
Forget bout this shitcoin. BUY VIA
>>
File: Hugo loves it.jpg (39KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo loves it.jpg
39KB, 480x300px
Of course i believe it. Update will bring lots of technology to ensure Mooncoin has a bright and good future.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.