[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /biz/ I plan on starting a bitcoin gpu mining rig with some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6518.gif (871KB, 398x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6518.gif
871KB, 398x498px
Okay /biz/ I plan on starting a bitcoin gpu mining rig with some old GPU's I have.

I want some serious opinions on ETH/zcash for the next year please.
>>
Put a sharpie in your dick hole.
>>
File: IMG_6597.jpg (41KB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6597.jpg
41KB, 480x271px
>>3176442
Fuck you nigger
>>
>>3176442
Please help
>>
>>3176436
bump i'm interested in this too
>>
>>3176442
FPBP
>>3176436
>GPU mining
Why though? It's not worth the fucking electric
>>
>>3177154
It's free where (((I))) live
>>
even with how expensive bitcoin is, you won't make it GPU mining. However if you insist, make an account on slushpool and use GUIminer, i did that until i found out how much of a stupid idea it is

putting it simply, for every US penny you make, you'll spend a dollar in electricity prices
>>
>>3177356
This is bullshit. I mine $ZEC and make about $80 a month with a single GPU.
>>
>>3177337

> It's free where (((I))) live

So, with your parents?

The only other option is that you have a shitty office rented out. I have rented out 5 different practice spaces over the years and never paid a dime for electricity. But even if you added 2 or 3 cards in there, they would notice a difference in the elec. cost for sure -- not a real way to scale up.

Which is why I go back to my original claim,
so you live with your parents?
>>
Before you start check how much electricity costs per Kw where you live.
>>
>>3176436
do you have free electricity? otherwise don't bother
>>
>>3176436
ETH will get some major bounce next month as it is literally incorporating what made zcash different (zk-snarks) into Metropolis.

I've basically moved half of my holdings into ETH already. Not just because of Metropolis, but because of DevCon. If you look over the past years, every DevCon has been associated with major price action in ETH.
>>
>>3177337
No, your parents still have to pay the electric bill, and they're gonna wonder why it's $30-50 higher per month all of a sudden.

You're going to have to explain that you're mining internet money (and aren't paying your taxes on it), at which point they'll ground you and tell you to shut the thing off (if they don't break it themselves).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.