[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much volatility does a crypto require to daytrade? What %gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1441301853944.jpg (83KB, 560x682px) Image search: [Google]
1441301853944.jpg
83KB, 560x682px
How much volatility does a crypto require to daytrade? What %gains do you target?
>>
>>3173489
Damn. Sluts.
>>
Sluts. Damn.
>>
File: 1438336403512.jpg (93KB, 498x558px) Image search: [Google]
1438336403512.jpg
93KB, 498x558px
>>3173499
Why do you think she's a slut? Just looks like a girl on a bus to me.
>>
>>3173489
>tfw you'll never have a girlfriend like her.
>>
>>3173549
keep buying /biz shitcoins. When you will have shitloads of money you will get her
>>
>>3173515
she should cover up and be ashamed of her body like all decent women.
t. muslim
>>
>>3173580
>if you cover up, you're ashamed of your body
t. degenerate
>>
>>3173593
go get a gf mohammed
>>
>>3173489
5% per trade

5 - 10 trades per day
>>
>>3173515
Looks like a girl on a train to me.
>>
>>3173489
If I am the initial buyer in an ICO I look for 3x+

If I am riding a hype wave of an ICO 25%+ mainly cause 25% of 100-200 ETH is enough for me mainly cause it is quick and easy.

It ain't about the moon anon, it is about money.
>>
>>3174637
I feel retarded asking but what's an ICO?
>>
>>3174637
This guy fucks
>>
>>3173489
Always take 5-10%
If it looks like it's going to fuck you over to hold, anything over .5% will recover the commission's worth of trades.
Sell if it looks like you can buy back lower (heavy momentum)
Hold if it starts to rise, falls, and doesn't go all the way down to the "break even" point -- it'll continue to rise and selling would be a loss of gains.
t. sold XRP (6080) at 6130, buyback at 6550 and resell at 6813. wish I would've just held.
>>
>>3174646
Instant cock oatmeal
>>
I mostly use bittrex. Which tools cut out the most shit?
>>
>>3174646
Initial Coin Offerings.

It is either the future or the end of crypto depending on who you ask.

Long story short, some fucking chinks/wytes/pajeets throw out some buzzwords and some sloppy fucking code and a nice looking whitepaper.

They then wrap that shit up for double digit millions and hype it up and have presales or registered sales or whitelisted sales. If you are a first mover on one of these more hyped ICOs, you are legitimately guaranteed 2x of your original investment.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.