[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone remember the good old days when we were saying "Buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (619KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
619KB, 750x1334px
Does anyone remember the good old days when we were saying "Buy ETH" ironically like we're now saying "Nice, just bought 100k"? Before The DAO hack? When BTC was hovering around $600 and was claimed to be "dead" for the 78th time or whatever?

I'm I the only one left from those times? Pretty pathetic how I haven't even made 100k since though.
>>
>>3172329
how jesus christ
I'm making sure to hold at least 1000 coins of any stack I flip if it's cheap
sure it's kind of an arbitrary number but I'd kill for 1k eth now
>>
>>3172329
lol how did you miss out on those golden opportunities...

-newfag
>>
File: ClZIqOjWEAANUh0.jpg large.jpg (37KB, 736x308px) Image search: [Google]
ClZIqOjWEAANUh0.jpg large.jpg
37KB, 736x308px
>>3172329
>good old days
I remember that everyone in here pretty much took a giant shit on ETH when the ico was going on and continued taking giant shits on it till it boomed.

See Monaco, everyone was labeling it as a scam, and now that it boomed they're all fanboys.
>>
File: nocoiner.png (40KB, 641x131px) Image search: [Google]
nocoiner.png
40KB, 641x131px
>>3172377
>"smart contracts, wtf is that, who needs that"
>>
unironically buying 100k right now
>>
I've been in this shit since the beginning when everyone was telling me I was a dumbass for messing with "internet money". ~30K LTC in cold storage. Thinking of cashing out this year to buy a house.
>>
>>3172398

The idea that there are plenty of nocoiners out there who can no longer deny that they were 100% wrong and missed the opportunity of a lifetime despite having it shoved in their face fills me with such happiness.

I unironically hope they commit suicide
>>
I just threw some sheckles on eery coin. they can't go lower than zero, and most of them moon, so I just make money.
>>
>>3172329
Don't remind me. buy eth was posted in every fucking thread, I chose to believe the fud and ignore crypto until april.
>>
>>3172462
Don't ignore 0x this time. It won't be as valuable as eth, but it will hit double digits for sure.
>>
>>3172473
>comparing one crypto to eth
dropped
>>
File: of_sorts.gif (219KB, 899x455px) Image search: [Google]
of_sorts.gif
219KB, 899x455px
My network friends talked about bitcoin/blockchain around 2010 and then I heard about it again, when they were doing Dogecoin.
That was 3 years ago and I didn't get into it, mostly because I didn't want to give my credentials to a random web page. If somebody would have told me how easy money it is, of course I would have done it and be rich by now.
So I got into it 5 weeks ago and, luckily, am already at 40k with NEO.
Also already writing trading bots.
It's fun, but I looking at charts takes life energy.
>>
>>3172493
>he's not gonna make it
>>
I used to make fun of the ETH shills all the time and thought most of the other posts were much better. It took me until March to actually put any real money in.
>>
>the good old days when we were saying "Buy ETH" ironically
We... we say "buy bitbean" ironically now...

Nice, I just bought 100k.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.