[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BNB done...I can't keep up. Drop or Hodl. Someone please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: binance-coin.png (3KB, 200x200px)
binance-coin.png
3KB, 200x200px
BNB done...I can't keep up. Drop or Hodl. Someone please spoon feed my baby ass. I can't get online at work.
>>
i dropped, i made a healthy profit already. it'll likely go up in the future but it seems a steady climb and my money is working for me better investing in mooning coins.
>>
>>3171353
Hodl, I'd say. Even if the price doesn't spike on the 23rd or the 24th, it most certainly will go up; remember that they're going to be "destroying" a percentage of the coins—and, I think they'll be doing it on an annual basis.
>>
Thanks gents..trying to decide what to do with XRP, FOMO is kicking in and I did well on BNB.
>>
>>3171510
I mean, I dropped BNB today and caught XRP and already made gains, there's still plenty left for XRP to grow imo.

I'm buying the dips and selling the highs on XRP every half hour and already made more than my money in BNB got me over the past while, it should continue for at least another couple hours since Asia is waking up soon.

Best case you can just ride the XRP train for a little and buy back into BNB if you're scared, BNB still has tons of room to grow but it's a long for sure.
>>
Dump and get monero
>>
>>3171808
>buy monero at ATH, when it already mooned ridiculously

no thanksss
>>
>>3171899
>>3171808

fuck, i'm mixing up monaco with monero, my bad.
>>
monero and monaco are the same, just a typo
>>
if you are dropping this coin you must be absolutely fucking nuts. Read whats coming up for them in the next 3-4 days.

Why do yoiu fucking biz shills have to be like this? Chill, you will make your profit, let others make a profit too instead of being greedy.
>>
>>3173468

Everyones lookin for that quick buck
>>
>>3173487
But if we help eachother we will all make it. I get it, you want to be rich and you dont want others to be rich, but trust me, its not like someone like OP is going to flip 20k worth of BNB for a potential 60k Profit... My point is that his gains are not going to make a change for most people here.

Most of you dont even realise how few people are actually involved in this. Most of the normies at my work dont even know what a bitcoin is, and the ones that do do not even know that you can purchase it...

TL;DR: let others make a profit, it wont hurt you.
>>
File: 1503320473775.jpg (65KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1503320473775.jpg
65KB, 680x510px
>>3173519
Everyone knows about the 24th. No one will be caught offguard. Unless they introduce 20 new coins that day, they'll lose tons of volume
>>
File: Screenshot_20170822-203720.jpg (432KB, 982x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170822-203720.jpg
432KB, 982x900px
Yes.. OP here. I put 1k on BNB..I get really happy if I make 200 here, 75, there. I have no lofty dreams of lambos and boiled tiger shrimp out of models asses. I'm married with 2 young daughters and have a good job. I just want to be able to have a small passive income stream to afford movies in IMAX, buy an occasional toy, save up for my wife's fake boobs. Simple man, simple pleasures.
>>
>>3173623
What biz does not tell you is that trading crypto is not where the money is at. Its about reading white papers and studying ICO's... When you see ARK, NEO, and other coins, these were all worth 0.05/3 cents at one point, just remember that...
>>
>>3173623
>IMAX
Melbourne?
>>
>>3173736
I did buy 1k worth of SALT at 1.50 which is panning out and I went in on some ECAT IOUs.. hard to catch them all
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.