[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's now 235.51% more profitable to mine Peercoin. Foll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 100k.jpg (542KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
100k.jpg
542KB, 3000x2000px
It's now 235.51% more profitable to mine Peercoin. Following the logic of the BCC fags there will be a flippening soon between Peercoin and BTC. Its over lads:

https://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency
>>
DGB is the fastest coin on the planet. Flippenng when.
>>
Bitcoin Asics can only mine Bitcoin or Bitcoin cash. So people who have these machines can decide between only those two coins to mine. Thus, which one is more profitable actually matters.
>>
>>3170636
>tfw DGB is more profitable to mine than BTC

QUICK EVERYONE BUY BUY BUY! THE DIGIMARINES WERE RIGHT!
>>
>>3170649
/thread. OP is a faggot, as usual
>>
>>3170649
Peercoin runs on SHA-256 just like btc. Same Asics. Noob.
>>
>>3170649
Great so we will literally be going back and forth between these 2 shitcoins for the next 10 years, and both of them will keep going up and down in value continuously, 1 never reaching $5k and the other never reaching $1k. The chinks have truly ruined it all, back to wagecucking.
>>
File: 1503345326713.jpg (42KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
1503345326713.jpg
42KB, 514x514px
>>3170627
>>
>>3170685
That's why I hate BCH, and that it needs to die.
>>
>>3170721
perhaps BTC remains as the digital gold and BBC for microtransactions. Problem is BCChinks dont want no second place. They would rather see crypto burn to the ground
>>
>>3170685
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>3170627
And your logic basically says that miners are mining Bitcoin Cash because they actually want to and believe in it. (Otherwise they would mine peercoin)

This BCH fucks
>>
>>3170785
The logic is that any shitcoin can be more worthy to mine when it's pumped, but when there is no demand the price will drop instantly when you sell them so it's better to look at the order book buying volume instead of just the price when you want to commit hashrate to a coin. F.e. there are 2.000 BTC buy orders for BTC on bitstamp @ 3500$ and 82BTC @Bittrex. BCC Its a joke.
>>
>>3170685
>these coins will keep predictably yoyoing back and forth
>I can never make any money now, back to wagecucking
You realize that if you're correct you have the easiest and most predictable gains in crypto ready for you to grab, right?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.