[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if blockstream sues the segwit2x team for forking, what happens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: trump.jpg (284KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
284KB, 1200x900px
if blockstream sues the segwit2x team for forking, what happens to the price of bitcoin? will they sue me if i try to make a fork and don't do it how they want me to? i was thinking of forking the project as a toy to play with but now i'm scared :'(((
>>
How paranoid and brainwashed you must be to believe something so outlandish and then draw a cartoon trying to push these nutty views on others. Ben Garrison should seek professional help.
>>
>>3170655
get out nigger
>>
>>3170655

Blockstream is on record threatening legal action
>>
>>3170655
t. globalist cuck
>>
>>3170655
/biz/ is full of /pol/ teenagers with 50 NEET bux in crypto
>>
>>3170655

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/04/26/so-what-if-protesters-are-paid
>>
>>3170655
Not sure if you're denying that SJWs say that kind of thing or denying that Soros funds groups like that. Either way its basically like denying that the earth is round, both are well known facts.
>>
File: 1493006441965.jpg (260KB, 553x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493006441965.jpg
260KB, 553x900px
Who the fuck knows what is going to happen with Bitcoin in the next few months. That said...

It's looking like SegWit2X will win, they have a ton of actual industry support. Core will throw a massive hissy fit and might step up the legal action threats. However, everyone in crypto knows that legal action threats are pretty much bullshit. Core's credibility is going out the window.

It will depend on how many people Core can scare into sticking with them.

Then there is the long term, existential problem of there still not being enough fucking block space with SegWit and 2mb blocks.

Cash has all this solved but they have comparatively little industry support, although that is growing.

I could see it going three ways with hashrate. Core will have their UAHF zealots, SegWit2X will have some miners, and some miners will switch to Cash.

>Big question is, what the fuck is going to happen to the price in the meantime.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.