[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Bitcoin was worth only $900 in the beginning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1431465647459.png (123KB, 283x358px) Image search: [Google]
1431465647459.png
123KB, 283x358px
Daily reminder that Bitcoin was worth only $900 in the beginning of the year.
>>
>>3167367
Not much. I bought before that.
>>
The natural settling place of bitcoin is 1k-2k for the next decade. The tech simply isn't there, it is all hype.
>>
daily reminder OP is faggot
>>
>>3167466
>The natural settling place of bitcoin is 1k-2k for the next decade. The tech simply isn't there, it is all hype.

normies haven't even started buying bitcoin yet

2018 is the year of the normies
>>
>>3167572
What if we are the normies and 2017 was the year. We would be toast soon. We're all gonna make it though.
>>
File: doggo window.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
doggo window.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
>>3167466
g-guys?
>>
I reckon a safe bet is it'll be 10k by the end of 2018
>>
>>3167594
>we
I bought 10000 btc when it was only pennies and now im a gazillionaire
>>
>>3167744
prove it
>>
Most real analysts say bitcoin is going to skyrocket within the next 5-10 years.
>>
>>3168049
Yeah and they're right but it won't last.

Bitcoin is way too slow, full of problems, losing miners, the fees are outrageous, and so on.

Everyone here says "normies this, normies that." News flash, normies want shit to be easy and cheap because they are poor and stupid. Most normies will simply buy and hold on something like coinbase. Trading is too complicated for the typical multiple wallets, an always open extremely volatile market, extra security if you don't want to get hacked. Normies will also learn you can't really buy much with crypto yet, and what you can buy is much smaller than your selection with fiat or credit. Face it, crypto will be nornie repellent until is extremely simple, fast and easy
>>
>>3167572
I'm a boglehead and I'm going to buy BTC. Face it; the institutional investors are in.
>>
>>3167572
but I started buying last month
>>
>>3168083
DGB is the answer but noone dares to admit it.
>>
>>3168083
If we wanted to make bitcoin newbie friendly, we sure should have added "fancy" wallets and facebook "send satoshi" button.

It's not bitcoin that is newbie repelant, it's crypto in general.
>>
File: IMG_20170822_121926.jpg (412KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170822_121926.jpg
412KB, 2048x1536px
>>3168083
Bancor will be really simple
>>
>>3168307
Me on the left.
>>
>>3168338
What a nose anon!
>>
>>3168307
I thought that black guy was Seal
>>
>>3168449
The overbite makes it worse.
>>
>>3167572
normies are too stupid to realize that you can buy btc by parts and will be turned off by the $4k price tag. When normies get into crypto they will be looking ar buying coins whos value is much easier to process in respect to their anual income.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.