[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

most of the buzz around this coin died out months ago, but behind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: nemjp.jpg (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nemjp.jpg
38KB, 640x640px
most of the buzz around this coin died out months ago, but behind the scenes these guys are still making strides

catapult is coming up, and in the midst of this whole BTC shitstorm, their Proof of Importance algorithm is one of the best alternatives out there

Compare this with, for example, NEO and any objective analysis will conclude that this has 100x the substance NEO has. It has always been known to be a coin with some of the best fundamentals, just overlooked by most
>>
>>3166817
Yeah NEM is good for long term holds imo. I have about 3 btc worth of it
>>
File: DGMFaKSUMAArD8x.jpg (71KB, 991x1117px) Image search: [Google]
DGMFaKSUMAArD8x.jpg
71KB, 991x1117px
>>3166817
>Compare this with, for example, NEO and any objective analysis will conclude that this has 100x the substance NEO has
Exactly. NEO is all chinese whales and hype but no tech. NEM is japanese, lots of tech but humble, and no chinks to drive up the price and then fuck you in the ass.
I made like 20x ROI on this while it was mooning and there were barely any threads on here, only ETH that had worse ROI at the same time.
But within the next few weeks new website is coming along with Catapult. There's a moon on the horizon and it's looking 20k sats lads.
>>
>>3167506
>no chinks to drive up the price so retreats back to oblivion
FTFY. See Monacoin.
>>
>>3167506
I like NEM because even if you are wrong and it doesn't moon, it won't tank like crazy. During the massive dumps in July when most of my coins halved, or even went to 1/3rd and 1/4th value, NEM only lost about 20%. It's very resilient.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.