[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so - the other day i wanted to buy a coffee @smallVillageSuc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: bitcoin_ln.png (163KB, 383x355px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin_ln.png
163KB, 383x355px
so - the other day i wanted to buy a coffee @smallVillageSuckBallsCoffeeShop and i wanted to pay with my super awesome new LN-BTC, but that stupid coffee shop is not in the SomeBigBlockCompanySuperNodePaymentChannel (which controls over half of all bitcoins so they can maintain liquidity in their channel) but in their own weird payment channel. so i had to do a "normal" 10minutes blockchain transfer. lol it felt like if they are using some foreign currency or some other shit. dont they know that there are only 2 big super nodes which are controlled by the kikes?!?!?!?!?!

FUCK THAT. Bitcoin Cash is the real bitcoin - sheeps wake up!

https://medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/42639/what-are-the-trade-offs-between-transacting-on-lightning-network-and-bitcoin-mai

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/43700/how-does-the-lightning-network-work-in-simple-terms
>>
exactly my thoughts... thx anon
>>
>>3166233
Samefag idiot. 1st time on 4chan?
>>
>>3166215
cant wait for this FUD to be over, so you fucking shills stop.. years after years you shill the same fucking shit and in the end you bury your fucking shitcoins that supposed to overtake BTC.. shill more, shill harder noobs..
>>
lol no - co-worker - same ip
>>
>>3166273
lol retard
>>
>>3166268
just fucking read the fucking information in the links i provided idiot. its not that some coin is overtaking bitcoin. bitcoin cash is bitcoin. easy as that. lightning network bullshit is destroying the idea behind bitcoin. thats whats going on.
>>
File: p1485648904448.jpg (125KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
p1485648904448.jpg
125KB, 640x636px
>>3166215
>>3166233
>>3166273
>this is the shills' level
>>
>>3166273
>>3166233
>>3166215
How much is r/btc paying you shills? Sad
>>
>>3166319
that makes no sense lol why should r/btc pay me? they would just silence me and delete what i posted on their shity board
>>
>>3166268
do you even have any idea how the lightning network will work?

it is debt based and will get centralized by design - sure nobody will take advantage about that...
>>
>>3166233
>>3166215

BCH paid shills in a nutshell

This is the type of scum that's been flooding lies and fud since the last 7 days

Enjoy your storytelled pnd
>>
>>3166301

Pls stop this is a insane level of cringe material

>muh links cleck it
>>
>>3166233
You fucking cunt, kill yourself
>>
>>3166445
i know the ln bitcoin will win in the end because nobody gives a shit. but you cant deny whats happening and how bitcoin will be even more centralized as it is already.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.