[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My younger brother (17y/o) bought 2 ASIC miners, didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
My younger brother (17y/o) bought 2 ASIC miners, didn't bother to consult me.

I share the utility bills with my parents and this spoilt cunt is kiking it up.

Naturally my parents don't understand how noisy and energy consuming they are, after I explained we came to the conclusion he should pay the electric bill.

Is that fair? Like I said he's a cunt and only cares about money, he's probably on biz right now but he doesn't like talking crypto with me either. probably frequents r9k too, fucking loser.
>>
unless ur paying for the bills, why the fuck do you care?

leave him be, you prick
>>
>>3166014
/biz/raellis want their parents to pay 4x more for electricity so they can mine shitcoins
>>3165989
You're doing right anon. Or make him pay the difference in cost
>>
>>3166014
>I share the utility bills
brother detected
>>
>>3166014
he said he partially does pay the bills
l2read
>>
>>3165989
Move to asia or southamerica bills are cheaper than maintaining solar panels almost free and most important cheap whores
>>
>>3165989

Yes its fair m8

Now fuck off
>>
>>3166014
Hi anon's brother. Pay your brother his fair share of the shitcoins if you aren't willing to pay him fiat.
>>
>>3166014
Hello OPs brother. You sound just like a 17y old.

Now it's very simple, if he consumes a shitton EF electricity with his ASICs he HAS to pay for it.

No such thing as a free meal kiddo. Mining shitcoins is not free. Now better rev up that as and pay what you won instead of leeching of your brother and parents you parasite.
>>
>>3165989
Why don't you find a place with free power and put them up there? Like university or school?
>>
Math is hard. Take the total utility costs for the last year (before he bought the miners) and divide by 12. Anything now on the utility bill above the average is now paid for by your brother. You also now have a room in the house substantially hotter than all the others.
>>
count the watt/hours and bill him accordingly
>>
>>3166014
He shares the bill you spastic, and his brother contributes nothing.
Also, how about I rape your electricity bill for coin and leave you to pay for it?
OP, this guy....
>>3167555
has the right idea, but bear in mind that bills can vary with the season, so I'd just look at the bill for the corresponding period last year for reference.

Tl;dr yes, it's entirely fair, OP.
>>
>>3166430
wouldnt that be a crime?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.