[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that lying on your resume is the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1503384524486.png (87KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
1503384524486.png
87KB, 684x576px
When did you realize that lying on your resume is the only way to get anywhere?
>>
Since before i even finished college.
>>
Before my first application. Things went gradually more fantasy from there on. I simply am not the person I advertise myself to be. It's funny tier by now...
>>
>>3165483
>>3165492
Do you ever feel guilty for lying though?
>>
>>3165507
Hell no, fuck those slavers getting rich off of me. Also thats called being smart.
>>
File: 7815646426892.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
7815646426892.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
No need to lie when I am awesome.
>>
>>3165507

Never. Not a single glitch of a thought. I worked hard to get my academics done nicely. I won't eat shit because of how the application industry works today. They practically encourage lying.
>>
>>3165526
>>3165549
I need to adopt this attitude. I feel like being a goody two shoes is harming me.
>>
>>3165507
No. I lie on my resume, I lie in the interview. I'm currently at a job that I can perform, but requires a significantly more personable personality than my autistic self. I didn't seem that way in the interview. I'll eventually be fired, but this job is a huge step up for me and my career.

They evaluate you based one 1 sheet of paper and 30 minutes of chatting. That's all you get. That's all you mean to them. They don't actually care about you, they're just looking for the spotless sheet of paper and the brilliant PR interview.

Give it to them.
>>
>>3165563
I look foward to the day you stop creating this thread everyday.
>>
>>3165595
That might be other people. I've only created this thread twice.
>>
>>3165475
I showed my blockfolio to an interview at the bank.
They weren't impressed....
>>
>>3165475
The first time I got passed up for a promotion and then lied on my resume to get a comparable position at another company.

Had no problem faking it till I made it because I know how to read. Did it with every move I made. If you know you can do the job, fucking do whatever you need to sell yourself.
>>
>>3165617
This seems reasonable.

It always interested me how people become doctors then get busted for buying a fake degree or whatever and yet they clearly managed the job. Makes me wonder what is possible if you dedicate complete effort into your work and selfstudy in freetime even without experience or formal education.
>>
File: smug-man-425x265.jpg (95KB, 425x265px) Image search: [Google]
smug-man-425x265.jpg
95KB, 425x265px
I realized in early middle school that I shouldn't even bother with that shit because having a job would be extremely depressing
>>
>>3165704
So you started a business?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.