[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Thank you, everyone, for your enthusiastic participation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: OnV1sEVe.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
OnV1sEVe.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
>Thank you, everyone, for your enthusiastic participation in our whitelist. We have amassed over 32,000 members here on Slack (a record, probably), 12,700 members on Telegram, over 7,000 followers on WeChat, and 6,500 members on Kakao Talk and Telegram (Korea). We are now officially done with our whitelist, and will no longer accept any request for whitelist here on.

We are currently marching toward our next phase - registration, which involves KYC and submission of ETH wallet address, from August 31 2pm (GMT+8/UTC 6am) to September 10 2pm (GMT+8/UTC 6am). Please allow us a few days to consolidate, and we will release an official statement about our registration process later this week.

YOU LOST THE ACCESS TO THE WHITELIST FOR THE NEW PROJECT ENDORSED BY THE MONEY SKELETON YOU ARE NEVER GONNA MAKE IT AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>3164551
glad im in. rember money skeltal is always right.
>>
i hate those teams full of chinks
>>
crappy uncapped ICO that doesnt even release tokens until 2018
>>
>>3164551
Did they send an email?
>>
>>3164551
i'm really glad they capped this. this could easily be another bancor if they let too many people into the whitelist.
>>
>>3164566
i think theyre from singapore. There's too any people in their "whitelist", this shit is gonna choke on sale day, and since whales are gonna be getting in too, this shit might sell out in 3 minutes.
>>
>>3164582
Research your shit before you post. There's an individual cap for the first 24 hours ensuring everyone gets a chance to buy, then it's removed for the next 24
>>
Nope I'm in. Thank the fucking lord. Getting into this is like winning the lottery.
>>
>>3164582
There's an individual cap for the 1st 24 hours, after that it will sell out within the first 1 minute, just like 0x but not before then
>>
meanwhile 0x, true chosen coin, had only 12,000 on the whitelist
>>
So it's almost 60k people? But isn't there a chance that some of those joined multiple groups or are Americans thinking they could get in? Surely the real number is less than that
>>
>>3164618
If you got on the whitelist this is even better news. You know what type of hype 35,000 sign ups will generate? + Money skeleton, it's ogre for everyone.
>>
Nice!
I got in.
I was going to make a second account for myself but didn't know they already closed the whitelist registration.
>>
>>3164648
There's no point, they're asking for ID so you can't make multiple accounts like people apparently did for 0x
>>
>>3164551
I signed up but didn't get this message. How can I check that I'm in?
>>
File: fixed.jpg (111KB, 784x667px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
111KB, 784x667px
>>3164648
tfw sitting in slack
>>
>>3164659
> they're asking for ID so you can't make multiple accounts
it's easy to bypass
>>
>>3164551
But I am on the list.
>>
>>3164702
how? fake id's?
>>
Anyone care to actually name the shitcoin you're talking about? Now that registration is closed, you boys better get started on shilling properly if you want us to buy your bags.
>>
I think I'll let this one pass, seems like it's going to be like the bancor/status fiasco
>>
>>3164708
have a gf, or friends.
Or just family for people on 4chan.
>>
>>3164724
>mooooom give me your drivers license I have to buy a shitcoin !!!
>>
>>3164551
where was this thread yesterday or the day before or the day before? what the fuck

guess I'm buying this up at ATH when it drops onto exchanges
>>
>>3164659
>they're asking for ID

Nice. Then they can get hacked like enigma and the hackers will have everyone's passport/Drivers License too.
>>
>>3164708
Have more than one ID because of multiple citizenships and passports from different countries.
>>
>>3164729
This is how it would work on /biz/.
Other people could ask their girlfriend and explain it to them or something.
>>
>>3164709
Kyber
>>
>>3164733
There was a thread about this yesterday.
>>
>>3164748
Oh, so your name and facial appearance vary by country too?
>>
File: image.gif (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
10KB, 267x200px
>>3164724
>have a gf, or friends.
i thought you said it was easy
>>
>>3164551
Locking up your ETH for months as ICOs hat are gonna hit 10x original price pop up every week.
>>
>>3164759
Yes.
My name is written differently in Russian language.
And my face looks very different in the old photo. I can't even recognise myself.
But that doesn't even matter. They aren't going to spend their time comparing faces of 35 000 different people.
>>
>>3164576
Really?
link please
>>
>>3164821
https://www.globalbankingandfinance.com/kybernetwork-releases-their-initial-product-and-announces-an-ico/

There's a cap, not sure how high it is though:
>Individual cap = Total public cap/ No. of approved registrants
>The individual cap is effective ONLY for the first 6 hours
> After the 6 hour mark and should there be any unsold KNC, the cap will be lifted and whitelist members can purchase any amount of KNC until the hard cap is reached.
>>
>>3164862
I read that, not perfect but I am ok with it.

I meant the part where we receive the tokens 3 monthhs after paying.

surely they can realease the token before their mainnet release. Most icos just do so, even without a functioning product.
>>
File: Vitalik_Buterin.jpg (303KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Vitalik_Buterin.jpg
303KB, 683x1024px
>>3164821
i think he was just exaggerating
>>
>>3164972
I hope so, I want my shekels now. or soon at least.
Th thank you spooky vitalik
>>
>>3164903
so tokens will be distributed 3 months after end of ICO?
this is fucked idea
>>
>>3164551
Yo, I've been in the slack for a while, that means I'm Whitelisted automatically right?
>>
>>3165032
yes
>>
adamosu
12:35 PM
>I read on 4chan that kyber tokens will be distributed after 3 months of end of ICO, is this true?
denizined
12:36 PM
>You're asking about a rumour on 4chan?? :smile: :smile:
adamosu
>Yes
denizined
>No this is not true :slightly_smiling_face:
adamosu
>Ok thank you :)
>>
>>3165063
lol nice, thx
>>
>>3165052
sweeet
>>
>>3164582
>WeChat
>Singapore
>>
>>3164862
old news, the individual cap is now for 24 hours
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.