/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other salarycucks here? All things considered I have a great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (7KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 318x159px
Any other salarycucks here? All things considered I have a great job and I make a good amount of money. Nonetheless, I hate the grind and losing 11 hours of my day factoring in travel and such. Then when I'm back from work, I'm tired as shit so I want to nap. Then I do it the next day over again for 5 days straight until its the weekend. Don't even know how people accept and are proud of this life.
Only thing stopping me is the horror stories of people not being able to find a good job after quitting and then becoming minimum wagecucks.
>>
>>3162576
move closer to your job. the work is bad enough, but it's the commute that really sucks the life out of you. i used to commute 3 hours a day too. then i moved into the city and now i walk to work in 15 minutes. cant tell you how much better and less draining my life is now.
>>
>>3162576
Sucks doesn't it? Learn to become techno nomad. sell everything you got except laptop. live frugally, use free wifi to do work on laptop.
>>
>>3162576
They aren't horror stories. They are facts. I'm in the same boat though. I drive 3 to 4 hours a day depending on the traffic and my schedule randomly changes from 8 hrs to 10 hrs to 12 hrs. I'm fucking beat but the money is good. In the process of moving closer to reclaim some of my time.
>>
I get salary and work 15 mins from my office job while living with my parents. 24 years old and i paid off my 30k student loans, 12k car and now have 30k+ saved up. Gonna stick around for another 6 - 12 months and will have close to 100k. Might buy a place & rent out rooms, or might put it investments and start renting a place for myself.
>>
>>3162576
Salarycuck here too. Make about 180K/year doing analytics consulting. Work remotely most of the time so it's a good deal. Keep a small crypto portfolio for the lawls more than anything else.
>>
i work 60+ hours a week for 30k a year
crypto is my ticket outta here
>>
>>3162867
Damn, what background do you need for analytics consulting?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.