[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just landed a job selling radio advert space to local companies,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 0293812093.jpg (65KB, 720x697px) Image search: [Google]
0293812093.jpg
65KB, 720x697px
I just landed a job selling radio advert space to local companies, which is good and all.
Except my only prior experience is some Brand Ambassadorial work and being a hermit NEET. How do I make this work? Like how am I supposed to approach these companies and sort out invoices? All kinda a new concept to me
>>
>>3162565
>How do I make this work? Like how am I supposed to approach these companies and sort out invoices?

thats your job to figure out
>>
>>3162565
not sure what this has to do with crypto. will these be crypto ads or what?
>>
I mean like
I know how to reach out to companies but how do I explain to them I'm selling radio space?
Like does that work? The entire concept just kinda seems bizarre to me
>>
buy AdEx (ADX)
>>
>>3162565
Sorry you aren't gonna work there long OP.
>>
>>3162755
>Listen to your competitor radio stations
>Create a spreadsheet and write down company names of all advertising on them
>Arrange by brand positioning, probably market etc.
>Find their local competitors and cold call them. Emphasize how much exposure the businesses already on the radio. FOMO.

Also you can contact local ad agencies and see if you can develop any packages with them. Although the flaw I see with that is that most radio stations like to do those ads in-house.
>>
>>3162755
alts are all on sale right now and you want to talk about this stupid shit? i don't think so, bud.
>>
>>3163099
>not having multiple revenue streams so you can pour more into crypto
It's like you want to be poor Cryptonly fag
>>
>>3162565
>Find cold calling scripts on reddit.
>Go in person and offer space to local businesses. Get radio to pay for gas and lunch
>>
>>3163158
make smart decisions and you won't need a "side hustle", loser. you're like that dumb bitch in the uber commercials. sad.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.