[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin is dying by the same issues IOTA intends to solve. Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: ZTHQ9891[1].png (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ZTHQ9891[1].png
18KB, 512x512px
Bitcoin is dying by the same issues IOTA intends to solve. Why the hell aren't you buying IOTA right now? Are you a fucking Franciscan?
>>
Because its an obvious short right now from the dailys through the 30min charts.

get fukt
>>
>>3157085
Because I lost money on this fuck. Good tech but Crypto world doesnt give a shit
>>
>>3157127
How the fuck you lost money with IOTA? You bouth 3 days ago and sold at a loss?
>>
>>3157150
this

if you bought in the 1$ ceiling thread, yea, you're down a bit today

sorry you missed the july moon mission
>>
Are you guys day trading IOTA or HODL?

Also where do I buy this?
>>
>>3157085
Honestly, because its on bitfinex and got a bit worried about all that bitcoin, tethers something something possible scandal stuff.

And also because I am too lazy to figure out the wallet.
>>
>>3157650
Bitfinex. It's definitely a long-term hold, i'm holding since ICO.
>>
I'd love this to work but I'll wait for them to solve the logical problems before investing on it

I don't invest on good ideas, I invest on working ideas

a bit conservative but I wasen't born rich to throw money at fancy words
>>
>>3157802
Do your research, Anon. It's already working.
>>
>>3157811
I read the whitepaper, where should I keep trace of the development?

working and achiving what they promise are different things
>>
I bought 610 of these, is it actually going to moon or is it more realistic to think that it's just going to be used and stay in the same price range like tether?
>>
>>3157852
Slack and reddit.
>>
>>3157880
ty kind anon

>>3157871
who knows? could work being cheap as it could work being expensive, the question is, will it work?
>>
>>3157852
Also, there's a Volkswagen partnership rumor. Buy the rumors, sell the news. You should buy a few IOTA just in case.
>>
>>3157894
I have 450 mIOTA, am I gonna make it?
>>
>>3157894
I really want it to work since we've seen the problems with the blockchain and the miners who can "centralize" the des-centralized currency, what worries me is if IOTA is the answer or if it will be taken by someone else and made better

guess I should buy some just in case and set the stop losses. I don't want to get into bitfindex though :/
>>
>>3157906
It's good enough, better than nothing. Remember: IOTA is listed only in bitfinex right now. Whenever it hits other exchanges, it's gonna moon as fuck. I think that in a conservative perspective, it should be at least 10 usd at the end of the year.
>>
>>3157918
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2FJ9hH66b8

This interview clarified a lot to me, give it a chance.
>>
>>3157986
ty! will check it out
>>
>>3157127
idiot wannabe day trader
>>
>>3157085
hodle 'til 10$, then buy an Acura NSX and continue investing the rest of my 200k
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 1242x926px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 1242x926px
>>3157085
>>
Look into the coordinator. Iota is a good idea but can't Protect it's self from a 33% attack.
>>
Is it too late to buy now? Scared of a dump.
>>
>>3159914
No, the price is ok.
>>
Bought ~200 mIOTA for fun. Wish I could use it for something useful, but I guess it just has to sit in my wallet for now. Are there any working use cases at the moment? I'd love to utilize it.
>>
>>3159695
What the fuck is this anon
>>
>>3160485
How about sending it to 100 different people in 1k increments and not paying a single fee.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.