[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bittrex is pump city like everyday. XST... A good monero-alt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Bittrex is pump city like everyday.

XST... A good monero-alt
monero doesn't even need an alt but... yeah.

Hey guys.
I actually want to talk about coins
Some coin theory... if you will

I think there will be a "titan" protocal if you will.
Once we sort out just how scalable our algorithms and shit are, and how we do it. all the technical stuff. There's going to be some ground standards. Security, Privacy, some mining system.

For example. One thing I don't understand right now is "why does it cost to deploy your application on to the blockchain" it costs ethereal gas.
I still have to think this one through, it's just a hunch, but I think that you can reward miners for what they mine based on what services they help run. The "importance" of that service. I don't know. The amount of resources that service uses. You can control what you mine, you can exclude certain projects and specialize in certain domains.
I'm not really thinking about this too much, but I think a combination of "how many people are staking" + "how much processing power is needed" is a good way to determine mining rewards.
people that volunteer their machines would mine applications. They would do all the backend work for a website or social network or something like that. Miners would also be connection nodes. They would connect users to different sites hosted on the platform. You're rewarded for both connecting people to services and running the services.
I'm sure it involves a lot of complex distributed computing techniques. I'll be sure to look into those.
>>
One challenge I'm running into with this theory is "What good is a simulation?"
It has no users. but it's very important. I guess it can get more miners once the simulation's results start becoming profitable.
I think the rewards that come from an application should actually be balanced with how many _recognized_ users are hitting that service to retrieve data + the amount of connectivity the service currently has.

If there was a lot of demand for the service and only 10 dudes were mining it. They'd get a lot of rewards.
so we'd have to "track" ... or the blockchain would have to securely/privately know api requests between "users" on the platform (browsers?) and connectivity to applications.
Could you exploit this? Make your own app, but how can you create demand for that app. you can't... it has to be organic.
once we figure out the best "all around" protocol to use for a blockchain, a lot of these coins will get sucked up into it. all of their proof will be transferred to this new chain system.
>>
>>3155486
>>3155487
How many layers of faggotry are you on, my dude?
>>
>>3155669
I'm just spreading seeds of truth so that people can see them come to fruition later in the future
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.