[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT DO when you need money ASAP to invest in cryptos but you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

WHAT DO when you need money ASAP to invest in cryptos but you have none?
Sucking dicks is not an option.

Should i buy LSD at you know where and resell to hippie faggots? I calculated and the ROI is like 800%. But then again i could get in jail and do blowjobs without being paid.

i cant let this bull run pass by without investing. HELP!
>>
you could invest in a pair of kneepads and try sucking dick for a dollar
>>
>>3155157
ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND OR SOMETHING
JUST ASKING
>>
>>3155141
It's really easy.

Get 0% credit cards, which have no interest rate for a year (Chase, Citi, Capital One). If you have a good credit score, or have never had a credit card before, you can get them easy.

Use Square app, deposit the credit into your bank account.

Buy crypto, pay minimum fee of $25 a month for the card.

Easy money. Made 3.5k into 14k.
>>
>>3155262
I have no job, how the fuck will i get a CC?
>>
>>3155320
Try not being a worthless piece of shit
>>
>>3155489
Get out, boomie.
>>
>>3155320
get your foot in the door by securing a job faggot, dont be a lazy piece of fuck.

u have to want this shit. not watch netflix all day like a fat fuck who wants more money so he can order more dominos
>>
>>3155320
Have you ever fucked your credit up before? If not, the chances are high that you could still get one..
>>
File: 1502817574851.jpg (134KB, 764x764px) Image search: [Google]
1502817574851.jpg
134KB, 764x764px
>>3155685
problem is i have severe social phobia
i couldnt even finish school, how will i hold a job?

trading cryptos home alone is what would give me a good life, but with no money to start, im fucked
>>
>>3155733
You can make money. Sell weed, dropship. You can make money online you just don't want to or aren't smart enough.
>>
>>3155733
If you have problems, solve them.
You are probably good at something.
It's never have been easier to give value to your knowledge.
>>
>>3155733
r/beermoney thank me later
>>
>>3155820
how can i make money if i dont have the money to invest?
>>
>>3156355
How can you acquire LSD if you don't have any money?

Maybe you should've been more mentally prepared before making this thread.
>>
>>3156355
If you really wanted to make money as much as you say you do then you need to go out and find ways to raise capital on your own.
You can whinge and whine about not having any starting capital and how everyone else has it easy because they did, but that'll get you nowhere.
That's phase 1. Phase 2 comes after sobering up and realising that no matter how much you kick and scream nobody is going to help you so you may aswell find a way to do it on your own. How?
Get a job, save money
Explore one of the many ways you can make money online with no starting capital (yes the returns are pathetic but at least you'll have something)
You could try begging but you're likely to get b&
Post a sob-story on reddit, maybe they'll help
Whichever option you pick it's going to take more willpower and effort than posting on /biz/ and asking for handouts (yes even information/knowledge is valuable, lucky for you it's mostly freely given)
or maybe you should focus on improving your personal situation and psychological outlook before delving into a venture which you most likely barely understand
good luck on your journey :)
>>
>>3155141
>Should I buy LSD
you deserve jail if you start mixing drugs and crypto. you will get FBI. just start clean, otherwise you'll end up shitty. I used money, that I earned like a fucking normal person, you piece of shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.