[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you buy this shitcoin now you are an idiot. It was obviously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (18KB, 431x415px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
18KB, 431x415px
If you buy this shitcoin now you are an idiot. It was obviously a fatfinger buy and it will continue the downtrend soon. If you have any XMR now, its your last chance to possibly break even. Dont be a retard.
>>
>>3152565
Chill out salty non-mon.
This coin is by far the best option regarding privacy and anonymity, it was just a matter of time for a pump. It won't maintain that obviously.
I don't hold any monero either
>>
>>3152565
It will rise slowly anon. Bithumb gonna add this on 23rd .
>>
>>3152565
I got out at 1829999
Fuck me I hope it dips so I can re-up
Also I think Monero will always have role besides bitcoin in order to facilitate laundering, which can all be done by yourself.
>>
File: monero-infographic.jpg (998KB, 1800x3000px) Image search: [Google]
monero-infographic.jpg
998KB, 1800x3000px
>>3152565
kill yourself
long run monero will be valued more than bitcoin. Just hodl
>>
Yes I got out. Will get back in once dips sufficiently.
It's one of the best projects in crypto.
>>
My Monero is in a wallet.

I ain't touchin it.

Of course that sucks when you see it moon, but since when does Monero moon?
>>
>>3152565
ZCrash bag holder detected.
>>
>shitcoin
Literallly one of 4-5 coins that are not for pure speculation.
>>
Soo you at 0.1 btc

Should be top five market cap by the end of the month
>>
Monero is the best coin currently out there, if it came before Bitcoin then bitcoin would be a shitcoin that wouldnt even make people look twice
>>
monero is life monero is love monero is future :)
>>
I bought this shitcoin at $98, how fucked am I?
>>
>>3154767

It will go to 500 USD soon.
It's getting listed in Korea 23rd
>>
File: 1503140637938.png (395KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503140637938.png
395KB, 800x800px
>>3154767
I'll take care of you, anon.
>>
>>3154767
First of all, not a shitcoin. The opposite of that actually.
Secondly, don't panic. This coin is going to soar past $100 very, very soon. Just hodl.
>>
the pump is comein from a bithumb xmr trading pair -wtf.. they already said that the rumor is fake they didnt planed to add xmr.

smells like FUD
>>
Sold 1300 xmr a week ago for OMG. Now I fucking hate my life ... an extra 60 to 70k .... missed out....
>>
ugh I chose wrong. I've been holding litecoin instead of monero. didn't think anyone would buy into a privacy coin. I know that's very useful but people are dumb as fuck.
>>
>>3155574
hi pajeet
>>
>>3154767
You're fine, and I say this as someone who just sold most of my XMR.
Monero is one of the few legit projects with very little marketing. It follows predictable waves of sudden pumps, followed by very slow bleeding that never goes back to previous prices. Set a sell order for 1.5x to 2x and hold strong for a couple months, you will be rewarded.
>>
>>3155898
I honestly went from BTC to LTC to Monero.

After I realized people could just see how much Money I have with BTC and LTC I do not want to use it for transactions anymore.

Monero is a TON better in this regard. I would actually want to spend stuff like without worrying about my privacy and the GOV/NSA/...
>>
>>3156092

this is why I figured it would be outlawed lol
>>
>>3156285
You can't really outlaw Math. It's like the same discussion about encryption. It has been rejected a bunch of times by courts.
>>
Definitely one to keep and pass onto grandchildren. This is the future. Revolutions will have to pay huge gratitude towards monero.
>>
>>3156930

monero is hardforking you idiots.
>>
>>3156092

no problem.
the three-letter agencies are just adding a backdoor in XMR
>>
>>3157281
oh no, hardforking, aka patching, however will they recover?
>>
>>3157421
read the thread. I say buy, you will have coins on both chains.
>>
i bought this shit at $80.

will the koreans really make this moon?
>>
>>3157576
Ye nigga
>>
>>3157576
Yes. They are literally awarding people who pump it the most with 100 XMR.
>>
>>3153742
>xmr has asic resistance
But does it have quantum resistance? Checkmate Monero!
>>
>>3152565
Mordecai called it last Saturday

>called EQT
>called BCH
>cousin Moishe called NEO
>called DNT
>now xmr

This rabbi has ties to Goldman Sachs AND the Mossad, if and you think this a joke than stay poor.

https://youtu.be/p35c_qRZ2uw
>>
>>3157521
Oh boi, are you mentally challenged? It will still only be Monero. It's how monero upgrades.

There is so much drama with BTC because there is a shitton of money involved that all want different things.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.