[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nocoiner here wanting to join in on the shitcoin feeding frenzy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: biz where are the gains.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
biz where are the gains.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
Nocoiner here wanting to join in on the shitcoin feeding frenzy. The way in for me is to buy BTC for trading purposes.

Does it make any kind of sense to buy BTC right now? It's playing with going below $4000 and might be primed for a dump.
>>
>>3151592
>bitcoin might be dumped
>$66,777,890,230 market cap

you might wanna stay a no coiner for a little longer chief
>>
>>3151597

Well not literally dumped you dumb shit, but at least slide down to 3800 or so.
>>
>>3151610
if you think 5% makes a difference you should probably stay out
>>
>>3151610

You're a nocoiner who is making conjectures on the market? Take your pretentious /pol/ ass back to that board. The dude corrected your retarded statement and you call him a dumb shit.

You can spot pol people a mile away, you guys are so fucking rude and toxic it's insane.
>>
>>3151610

>Well not literally dumped

Somebody's forgetting about the flippening ;) bitcoin legacy is finished. Buy literally anything else.
>>
>>3151610

the infamous 'bitcoin killer' touched 1000 then sank to ~700 and bitcoin barely scraped below 4k so forgive me if i think youre actually retarded
>>
You want to setup an account regardless. The price is going to be wildly different by the time you get your bank account verified anyway. Even if you use your cc, they will start you with such a small cap that it doesn't matter.
>>
>>3151649
>hates /pol/
>uses the word "toxic" unironically
are you serious right now?

go post on srs or something. your post has east coast reddit faggot written all over it
>>
>>3151879
Set up an account with who/what though? Are you talking about an exchange? Thanks,
>>
>>3151929
yeah an exchange. probably coinbase
>>
File: 1503036479797.jpg (14KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
1503036479797.jpg
14KB, 242x208px
>>3151649
You sound like a little thin skinned bitch.
>>
>>3151592

It's too late to start coining senpai
>>
File: 1480093308724.jpg (31KB, 316x340px) Image search: [Google]
1480093308724.jpg
31KB, 316x340px
>>3151649
Wow, you need to go back to plebbit right now boypussy.
>>
>>3152066
aw the bot isn't running
>>
Question not really relating but for a newbie. When I go to sell my DNT tomorrow on liqui, should I convert it to BTC and then withdraw the BTC to some sort of bitcoin selling site?

Or do you guys hold it?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.