[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

at btc's current hash rate loss, it won't even survive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: neet.jpg (50KB, 346x395px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
50KB, 346x395px
at btc's current hash rate loss, it won't even survive to segwit's activation lmao
holy fuck, btc shills get in here, you all went quiet recently and i want one last round of 10k soon fomo for the lulz
>>
>>3148365
Normies are the reason that crypto's been gaining in market cap in general. The coin simply called "Bitcoin" will always stay on top, because it's the original.

Unless they decide to rename Bitcoin, which I can't see them doing.

BCH can be 1000% more profitable to mine than bitcoin, but if nobody else is using it or knows how to use it besides the miners, it'll fail, because "Bitcoin" is already the defacto name in this sphere for the past 7 years.

Enjoy your altcoin I guess.
>>
Nobody cares about BTC here.
We deal in shitcoins exclusively
>>
>>3149044
You think normies care what "Bitcoin" actually is? BTC, BCH, ETH, all internet fun money. Just like "Nintendo" can mean "video games".

>>3149058
BTC is the penultimate shitcoin.
>>
File: fuckumother.png (23KB, 591x200px) Image search: [Google]
fuckumother.png
23KB, 591x200px
>>3148365
you're wrong about what is currently happening with the hash rates. the miners are milking the 7% difficulty, but this is going so fast now that the next difficulty adjust will probably be in 2 days. in the meantime btc's mempool is the healthiest it has been in a week, they're mining just enough to keep going. and oh, when the difficulty on bcash adjusts next? way the fuck out of profitable range again -> miners back to btc.

this is the equivalent of pressing your foot to the gas pedal and driving straight into a wall. this is not bcash "winning" this is how it starts to become even more irrelevant. which it is, since almost all these blocks the miners are cranking out are tiny.
>>
>>3149044
>The coin simply called "Bitcoin" will always stay on top, because it's the original.

Myspace was the original social networking site but was overtaken by Facebook.
>>
>>3149208
Facebook had a completely different name. The actual equivalent would be another site coming out that borrowed the code from myspace, and called itself "Myspace Too"
>>
>>3149146

I can't wait for BCH to drop back down, causing another fucking BTC rocket. We going to 5k boys
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.