[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /biz/, What are your 'sleeper' coins that you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Hi /biz/,

What are your 'sleeper' coins that you think could 5x or more in the months to come?

And your reason (upcoming developments, roadmap items, dates of interest, etc)
>>
File: 1502981406790.jpg (61KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
1502981406790.jpg
61KB, 720x757px
>>3147661
>>
>>3147661
If I tell you fuckers then the price will go up. No thanks,
>>
>>3147748
Isn't that the point?
>>
File: IMG_0544.png (233KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0544.png
233KB, 750x1334px
Ever heard of IOC?
>>
Decred

https://thedecreddigest.com/2017/08/19/decred-is-gearing-up-for-growth-a-quick-roundup-of-recent-developments/
>>
File: Logo Plutus (Standart).png (65KB, 1204x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Logo Plutus (Standart).png
65KB, 1204x1250px
>>3147661
Plutus. I have about 350 or 400 of these bad boys tucked away. The team is about to release a decentralized exchange app to help with their NFC payment app. With the Plutus app you'll be able to instantly buy with crypto at any retailer's NFC terminal.

Market cap around 9 Million with only 850k tokens in circulation. These things are going to skyrocket, or at least that's my bet
>>
monaco for sure, already started
>>
>>3147848
What exchange?
>>
>>3147782
Nope. go on...
>>
>>3147661

If Blocknet's UI comes out, and is shiny AF, and their exchange system is working so that you can buy,sell and exchange coins without them ever being held by a 3rd party/exchange...

Then 5x would be a conservative estimate.
>>
>>3147661
MBRS now temporaly with emb ticker in ed
>>
>>3147661
This is a shitcoin, but I doubled my investment on BitAsian (BAS) You can buy it on HitBTC. Was 700,000 market cap last night and I literally doubled my money. Woke up Happy AF. Still has room to grow. I'll be hodling.
>>
FUNFAIR
>>
Just woke up from 5 hour sleep.

DNT did NOT keep me awake I'll tell you that. Slept like a baby.
>>
>>3147661
XCP
XRL
XRP

Easy. In fact, XRP is the most obvious play right now if you want an easy 700% by years end
>>
>>3147661
Ripple will be a dollar by end of the year.
>>
Why XRP and FUNFAIR?
>>
>>3148350
why the fuck not? You look it up anon, if you dont feed yourself, expect /biz/jeets to spoonfeed you the shit they scoop from their designated shitting streets
>>
>>3147661
Sia (Severely underbought despite the FUD)
Qtum
TenX
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.