[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everything is green today >haven't made a single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1457321606209.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1457321606209.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>everything is green today
>haven't made a single dollar
Maybe I should go outside instead. The weather is nice and I've been staring at charts all day.
>>
You are going to miss the moon
>>
>>3145529
what's mooning?
>>
>>3145514
>He didn't invest in Bitbean.
>>
>>3145549
Funny, I was looking at bitbean yesterday and thought about buying at 58 sats, but said nahh
>>
>>3145514
iktf bro, been wasting the last 3 or 4 weekends infront of my screen reading about crypto, looking at charts and trading. I mean I am gaining money but I dont know if this really is worth it.

But it seems like the beginning of an addiction if I am away from it I just wanna go back and make more money. I dont even wanna retire, honestly I just want to get rich enough so I can just do this all my life just sitting at home looking at charts and posting memes on 4chan. I never thought this would lead to an actual career but I guess reading several internet forums, memeing on 4chan and looking at twitter together with basic investment knowledge is enough to make it in crypto.

I guess my edge is simply being a no life retard who reads about crypto all day long and is informed about basically any major event withing minutes or a few hours before the market really reacts.
>>
nigga dont chase mooning coins. buy before they moon.

buy XRP
buy SC
both bottemed and up the only way to go.
smart money is accumalting right now.
>>
>>3145592
That's what we all want but i actually have a plan im going to get balls deep into buying/selling houses if crypto makes me rich that's safe money get rich invest on stopping aging genetic treatments
>>
>>3145611
>xrp

LMAO kys bankshill bagholder
>>
>>3145650
yeah I also plan on moving on from crypto to real estate of investing in stocks (incase a big stock market crash comes around and I can buy in cheap).

the thing is I enjoy trading a lot, sometimes it seems like such a waste because you are just sitting there all day basically doing nothing but reading and watching charts. but I mean if you make that 1 right move it all pays off so I dont feel too bad about wasting time infront of my computer.
>>
>>3145718
same here bro. will be comfy af waiting for the next recession with my crypto gains. just waiting for the right moment to strike and invest in a few properties, rent them out and seek that positive cash flow.
>>
>>3145592
It's strange because I've made tons of money this month so far, last week I made thousands each day. Today comes and I just can't seem to make anything, I've been sitting on my computer since the morning and it's 4 pm now. I just feel so shitty even though I should be happy with all the gains I made. I feel guilty that all the time I spent today was for naught.
>>
>>3145718
Dude trading is a nice job buy a laptop and travel the world if the gains allow you to do so like you can pump the gains from everywhere
>>
we're social creatures by nature anons....we need social validation and relationships with other people to feel fulfilled and happy

if you think about it, that's probably one of the reasons why all of us are here on this board, to read what other's have to say and say shit ourselves

it's just that this has become our SOLE outlet for social interaction, which isn't healthy and why we feel so bad. it's ok tho, we'll all make it bros.
>>
>>3145514
And if thou gaze long into the charts, t̡̨̡͢͜h̕͜͟e̸̷̶ ̧̡́̕͝c̷̡̨͠h̶͘ar̛͢͡t̵͘͢s̸ ̀͝w̡͟i̷̡͡l̕̕͞ĺ̛̀ ̴̕ą́͠l̡̀s̶̴̨͡o̶͢͟͝ ̶̨̛̀g̛͠a̸͘͘͟z̀ę͝ ̶͟͡͡i̧͟͢͢͠n̸͟͠͞͞t̶͜ǫ̶̧͘͜ ̵͠t̨͡h̴̵̨e̵̸̷͘e̢͝.̴̵̧́͢
>>
update... just made 0.018 btc on EMC
yay..
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.