[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everything is pumping >this peice of shit is still at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>everything is pumping
>this peice of shit is still at $38

Fuck the chinks
>>
>>3143342
It's a fucking joke. All my profits earned from bleeding my eyes out only to be brought back down by this FUCK.
>>
>Told them to sell after the last bull run after the conferences and news was over
>They called me a FUDer

Look who's laughing now
>>
>doesn't have enough NEOs to be comfortably farming GAS
>is a loser
>>
fucking neo. Buy some xspec if you wanna be in on the next big run
>>
>>3143414
O CANT BECAUSE ALL MY MONEY US LOCKED INTO SOME CHINK SCAM COIN THAT WONT EVER GO BACK UP REEEEEEE
>>
you really are retard, if you think that is better to invest money somewhere else then do, it is called opportunity cost, research on that and by far NEO is still superior to other coins so rather then trash talking grow some balls and brains
>>
>>3143591
>research on that and by far NEO is still superior to other coins

So far we have 0 actual tech out outside of their mediocre wallet that was replaced by a community-developed one
>>
>>3143711
k. then stick to your ETH, faggot
>>
File: uncle buck.jpg (33KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
uncle buck.jpg
33KB, 400x320px
>>3143711
>>3143433
wew, dubs are fucking losers

>this is healthy coin growth
>>
>>3143905
very healthy coin growth. but i guess people here only care about chasing that next moon mission high. good for them if that's what they want i guess. me, i just like stacking a sure winner with NEO.
>>
>>3143342
accumulation phase. huge sell walls every time as soon as it nears .01.

learn to accumulate with the whales as it goes up and down. ive made 33 neo in the last week
>>
Literaly the best coin to hold ever and the most profitable of the year. Pajeet cries cau he bought an ath pumped. Hold one motnh
>>
>>3143342
It's been like a couple of days, and it recovered from being $30. Are you retarded?
>>
>>3144000
>most profitable of the year.

Was was STRAT and look where it is now. Past success does not automatically dictate future movement
>>
>>3143342
and it was 7$ just several days ago you retard. Sell and gtfo. We'll send you postcards from Jupiter.
>>
>>3144020

So was*
>>
>>3143955
how
>>
>>3144020
strat is terrible and has zero marketing. NEO's staking system is also far superior. there is no comparison.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.